or Connect

Posts by C-Charm

Yay!  Thanks for sharing this.  I'm marking my calendar for the Greenbelt sale.
I don't know a lot about the different options.  We've always used a Bright Horizons location in NoVA.  We're generally very happy with it.  I think it's obscenely expensive, but we both WOH full-time and I can't beat the convenience given where it is in location to my job.
My job has a subscription.  I'll read it in the office this morning.   Thanks for sharing!
Our 14-month old nurses at daycare drop off, at daycare pick up, when we get home, at bedtime and throughout the night.   I stopped pumping and sending milk to daycare when she was about 12months & 2 weeks.  She drinks water with her meals.  We haven't yet decided if we want to introduce something like hemp milk, soy milk or almond milk.  She does, however, eat whole milk cheese & whole milk yogurt.   I would think that your milk supply is sufficiently...
Quote: Originally Posted by Linda on the move I'm curious if you are at a good weight for you and if you work out at all. My breasts look best when I'm at my best weight and lifting weights a couple of times a week. Building muscle strength and tone doesn't improve skin elasticity. Those are different issues.
Water ring sling....and this is from a momma who exclusively wraps any other time. I didn't like the thought of having yards of wet fabric around me so this summer I bought a ring sling from Zany Toes. It's made of the same material as swim trunks & has built in UV protection.
This is the one I'm thinking of getting: http://www.suseskinder.com/
I'm interested! I have a 1-year old whom I can bundle up & put on my back to join you. I'll send you a PM.
I also recommend the resources folks listed above. I also have a ton of woven wraps & a couple ring slings. I'd be happy to meet up & help you, if you'd like.
Have you tried froggy-ing your babe's legs then facing her out?