or Connect

Posts by Abvnx

Hi, my hubby and I are both gluten free too. Not Celiac, just gluten intolerant. I know it sucks, and at first you don't know what to eat. But I swear it gets easier! Here is an excellent magazine/site, they cover all sorts of food allergies- http://www.livingwithout.com/ Avoid Snyder's Pretzels, the package says "gluten free" but they really aren't. http://glutenfreemom.typepad.com/glu...to-action.html Question- Are you vegetarian/vegan? I wish I could be of more help....
Interesting stuff. Is there a particular brand of cosleeper crib you would suggest? It seems like the regular cribs are getting recalled every day. Thanks everyone! *edit- Ok I googled sidecar crib and I'm wondering if they can be attached to a platform/Ikea bed? Our bed has about a 5-6in drop from the mattress to the frame(wood) and the frame that boarders the whole bed is about 4-5in wide, if that makes any sense...
Ok, good to know. It's funny how I can have one of our cats cuddled up with me, and I am fine with them(the would move if I pushed or even moved a bit), but I shove my husband to the edge of the bed. I do plan on breastfeeding for as long as possible. Thanks
Hi, I'm a newbie here I have a question about co-sleeping- DH and I are open to co-sleeping but I am a rather...violent sleeper. At night I push my hubby and grab his face(rarely, but it has happened). He is a grown man and can shove me over or whatever. Having the baby sleep in another room just seems "wrong"(no judgment implied). I just have a gut reaction that the baby should be with me. So tell me, how do you not squish your baby? *note- DH and I have no kids...
Hello everyone! I'm new here, just joined today I got my username because, years ago one of my cats walked across the keyboard on hubby's computer. He renamed a directory to ABVNX and moved it. Lesson learned, always lock the keyboard when cats are around.
Hi, my name is Chrystal. My husband, Dan and I have been married for 8yrs and have been talking about having children for a long time. After all that waiting, we agreed that it kind of feels like the right time. I'm excited and scared at the same time. We won't have much support from family(it's complicated). Sometimes I wonder how we will manage, so I am researching everything from gentle discipline to vaccinations. I am the sort who needs to research something to death...