or Connect

Posts by hoping4just1more

Well this is baby #5 so I know my body just knows what to do and it is sure going to do it. But I have never had this many braxton hicks with previous pregnancies nor have they been this intense at such an early stage (31+1 today). I mean intense enough to wake me from my sleep. Last night I could have sworn I was in labor. I am not the sort of person who times contractions or keeps track of things like that. I have had so many kids that I just kind of wait until it's...
I think the 2 previous posts are both great ideas. I am not sure what you should do. Or what I would do. Well I have to say honestly I have co-slept with all of my children until they stopped breast feeding which has always been right about 12 months. But I never slept much during those 12 months because I was always scared I or DH would roll on them. It happened a few times with DH rolling but since I slept so lightly out of fear DH always would get a swift punch to the...
I did a 4D at 28 weeks. I have never had a sono late in pregnancy. I get extra ones around 16 weeks or so to find out the sex but never thought about getting one after that. But this time I was having a horrible time connecting with my LO. I just didn't feel all that pregnant. And my anterior placenta meant I wasn't really feeling much movement either. So I decided to do a sono and actually see her.   Most amazing experience ever.  I have 4 other children so I don't...
I have the same thing going on now but it doesn't bother me because I first experienced it with DD2. I went into my doc and swore my baby was having seizures in there. He laughed and told me impossible. I have no idea why he told me impossible. I am not sure if he just wanted to make sure I knew how silly I was being or if he literally meant seizures are impossible in utero. But regardless of what he meant DD has never had a seizure outside of the womb and she is a...
foxsmama-holy cow that is some growth for 1 week!!! U look so darn cute!
I have been wondering this myself the past few days. I am sure by mid August we will start having a few. I have to be honest and say I'm hoping my little Christabelle decides to come anytime soon after 37 weeks. I won't hit that untill Sept 8th. I've got what seems like an eternity. My little princess seems very content and lazy so I'm sure I will make it past the 40 week mark. :-)
Oh geez! Good luck to u! So glad to hear LO is safe and ok after that! I would be so alarmed.
I must be really behind on the times because I have never even heard of delayed chord clamping. Now I have even more to think of. I will have to do some actual research, but it sounds like it may be the better choice. Thanks for the input and websites ladies.
Has anyone on here done it, know someone directly who has, or know any reliable information about it? I am googling and I find a lot of pros and con's. I have to say it is all very confusing. I can't even find a list specifying all of the diseases chord blood banking is supposed to be able to cure or help with.   This seems to be very risky considering cost and how little information I can find without giving out my home address to a chord blood banking company. I...
I am 21+5 today and I have noticed that walking for purposes of exercise has almost become impossible. I can walk to go shopping or do anything but when I pick up the pace to do it as a workout I can't make it 2 minutes without excrutiating pain in my stomach and braxton hicks that rival the real deal. Today during the first mile of my workout they got so bad I was actually getting dizzy and had to stop. They calm almost immediatly when I sit, catch my breath, and...