or Connect

Posts by knitting gal

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to know if anyone has used this product. I'm considering it for my PMS but I can't find any customer comments or reviews anywhere, that's not a good sign for me. Besides I already take enough supplements. Can anyone clue me in?
Continental. I'm an impatient person and I read that continental was faster so that's the one I went with.
Thanks! I'll have to save up for a little while but it will be worth it.:
I use this one all the time.It's not very sweet (which is perfect for me).I change it around sometimes by using half honey, half molasses instead of all molasses. Sometimes I add pumpkin seeds or add dried shredded coconut even dried blueberries or cranberries, after it been baked. I hope that you enjoy it!
I'm looking at this one, but ouch! Look at the price! Is it worth it? Has anyone used this one? I would love to have a food mill especially for really fresh whole wheat flour. Can anyone suggest a good grain mill (preferably one that won't break the bank ). I'm trying to learn more about using whole grains and incorporating them into my cooking/baking. Thanks ladies.
Ohh...Thanks guys, I'll check that out!
I like lotion...a lot. Can anyone recommend a safe lotion that I can use. Because I use lotion so often I am getting worried that I'm absorbing nasty chemicals through my skin. I live in a small town so I don't really have too many choices. I'm just looking for some options here. What do you guys use?
I'll try making a small batch and then post my results.
Does anyone know how to make wheat berries crunchy? I have a wheat berry salad but I want my wheat berries crunchy not chewy. Who knows what I'm talking about?
Thanks everyone for the advice and support. I'm off to the kitchen...again [sigh]. Wish me luck!