or Connect

Posts by lilcrunchymama

I tweeze on my own at home, too.  I bought good quality tweezers and I'm sure I've gotten my monies worth by now.  I have to tweeze every week, though.  My hair grows super fast and it is dark.
Thank you for all of the replies.  I lost this thread after I posted it because I didn't know how to get back to my subscriptions.  Oops.   DSS spends a lot of time with his dad when he is here.  His dad plays video games with him, takes him places when he goes somewhere, etc.  Never do I have the opportunity to have one on one time with him.  And seldom when the situation presents itself, DSS is the one that doesn't want to go with me.  We have a major problem with...
  To make a long story short and get to the point...I try very hard to love my DP's DS.  I treat him like I treat my own DD, when I get the chance to do anything for him.  He is constantly asking for Daddy, wanting just Daddy's attention.  He plays with my DD so well, but it's like I don't exist.  DP makes him hug me before he leaves to go back to his mom's house, and you can tell most of the time he doesn't want to.  I tell him I love him and I get a half-hearted...
I love this thread! I can't really be frugal with grocery spending this month, but we are moving into our own place at the beginning of next month and this thread will be a life saver for that! Right now I spent very little money on groceries because we live with SO's parents that provide food for us, so our grocery bill is something I am not looking forward to!
Baby Cakes - So sorry that AF showed! Here's to hoping you get lucky this cycle! AFM: I started charting my cervix position, too. It was weird trying to find it for the first time! It's crooked! LOL Not that any of you wanted to know that, but I had to laugh a little when I did finally find it. I have been thinking, tho and I think I am going to back off of this board a little right now. I'm going to enroll in school and try to do some better things for myself...
MW - That's an odd sign. Not sure if it means O for me or not, I just finished AF and so I have no idea if I have any CF. Mummoth - I don't have any excema, BUT I have been feeling like I have a yeast infection coming on for the past few days, so maybe that's the case. I'm scheduling a dr appointment for next week for that, so I will ask if it is still there. It doesn't hurt, so that's a good thing because then I would be super worried. Thanks for the input ladies. It...
Funny about needing to play to win...I tell DP that all the time! Quote: Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes lcm - I'm sorry. That must be hard. But, people can come around, peoples hearts can change. 5-6 months ago, DH was adamant about not trying for another, until Nora was at LEAST 3. But over time, he's just come around. We've talked and talked, we've soul searched. And while we still aren't TRYING, it's a nice middle ground to be willing to...
Baby Cakes - I'm excited for you and the potty training as well! That is really wonderful. I had a talk with DD last night about the potty. She will sit on it and she will go, but she doesn't tell me when she needs to go. I told her that if she learns how and she starts wearing big girl panties that she can go to school like DSS does. She got all excited, but I'm sure that won't really help. She won't let me put her in cloth trainers, and if she did I am pretty sure...
TankMom - I just had an annovulatory cycle, too. So, it seems like we are really close in cycle with each other. Akind1 - That's funny about DH. I had a similar conversation with DP not too long ago about that. He thought it was the opposite, but I think he thought the egg stayed alive until I had my AF. OpenEmbrace - Hi! Good luck with whatevering and I am very interested to see what can happen with a reverse V. My DP wants a V when we are done having kids, but I'm so...
Quote: Originally Posted by BarefootScientist You don't have to put a time. But is there a reason you don't like the open circles? They just bug you? They bug me sometimes. I guess they do kind of just bug me. It would make me feel like my charting wasn't as accurate as it could be. Quote: Originally Posted by jeninejessica lcm-- Are you temping at quite different times? If so, it most likely will make a difference in...