or Connect

Posts by Mrs.Music

I am SUPER excited for my home birth. I say go for it! What do you have to lose giving it a try really? Your midwife will be smart enough to transfer you in the (very unlikely) event of an emergency and then you'll end up where you thought you'd end up anyway, right? It's a no lose. My best suggestion, really, is to just educate yourself. Talk to a lot of home birth moms and midwives. See if it feels right for you. My midwife is awesome, btw. If you're looking for a...
That is hilarious.   My DD has asked me if I'm full because my belly is big. And she tells me my belly is very big, even though she knows there is a baby in there. She swears it is a boy. She is very determined to have another brother. She listens to the baby with her stethescope too.  
THIS! I am pregnant but this is exactly how I feel. DH doesn't understand. Thankfully, I'm used to nursing so I don't get all touched out most days, but it has certainly happened.  
  Blah. My day is crap. DH is mad at me because I had literallly  no sex drive. I guess I hadn't even noticed... so he's mad that I don't respond much and never inititate. But it honestly hadn't occured to me that he would want to since I don't. Stupid, I know, but whatever. I just haven't thought about it. I am guessing it's the pregnancy. I'm uncomfortable, and my hormones are all out of whack. I just wish he wasn't so pissed off about it. And he doesn't seem to...
That is too true. I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope it stays that way and you can get some sleep.  
Sounds like you guys are in for a smooth and short nicu stay. Glad he is doing so well. I hope his little heart vessel closes up. And you better keep an eye on those kids... They'll be trying to pump milk for Micah too. ;)
I have to agree with that.   Anyway... As for the movie, I thought it was definitely well done. More adult and more artistic than previous movies. And with a lot more attention to the book, I think. Of course no matter how long someone makes a movie, they can never really get it all right. DH and I saw it in IMAX opening day. And apparently being pregnant gets you moved to the front of the line so you can sit on a  bench where it is warm instead of on the hard ground...
Thanks ladies. I have a lot to be thankful for on Thursday. ;)
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2228/27weeks.jpg   I haven't posted one here at all... But I thought I would do so. This is my 27 week picture. This week is special for me because DD was born at 27 weeks.  
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2228/27weeks.jpg