or Connect

Posts by Mrs.Music

Honestly, you think about the way people used to just go about their normal business when they were pregnant... or all the work the Amish women still do... It's probably  not that big of a risk for the average healthy woman.
I am not really a fan of the full panel. I have a motherhood skirt with the secret belly thing and it's comfy though. The rest of my pants are the under belly kind. I really like my Lucky jeans. I got them on ebay.
I have days where I get six an hour. I always get a ton and they start at like 12 weeks. The NP is sooo wrong. My midwife doesn't freak out and I had both my  babies early. BH are just normal. You'll probably feel it if you need to worry.
  That's funny. After I had my first, my little sister walked into the room, looked at me and said "Why are you still fat?" I had to explain that you don't just deflate.  
I try to be good but....   I don't eat my steak well done. I've eaten cookie dough I haven't taken a vitamin in at least a month I eat deli meat I have the occasional caffeinated beverage I lift my toddler  (but never my preschooler) even though I am supposed to be especially careful because I'm a PTL risk. He's just under 23lbs though, so I am not too worried.   ...That's all that comes to mind. But seriously... By baby 3 you worry less. lol
 Good. They were great. They ask you right away if you want a natural birth or not. If you do, they don't offer the drugs unless you start begging for them. I know... I begged. Haha. I didn't actually let them give me anything though. My midwife fielded them away and said I didn't mean it. The OB who delivered was there for all of 15 or 20 minutes. The nurse really only came in when she had to... so about once an hour. When I first got in they said they needed to do an IV...
Where will you be delivering then? Have you thought about heading to Tacoma? I had a really good experience at St. Joe's even though I was very very upset going in that I wasn't getting my term home birth baby. You can basically walk in and say "Leave me the F alone" and then they do. They will just come in with the doppler every once in a while and have a listen and let you do your thing. I didn't even have to stay hooked to an IV, which is something when you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by nova22 I did get a lot of: "Oh, a boy and a girl! How PERFECT!" There's nothing wrong with that in itself, but when those same people found out I was pregnant again, they seemed highly dissatisfied that I would ruin my perfect family on purpose by upsetting the balance between sexes. Everyone wants this baby to be a boy so that my DD can be the only princess. I did remind my mom that for this to happen, she'd have...
Quote: Originally Posted by nikkidynamo Truthfully I haven't really told that many people because I don't want to deal with everyone's crap about the weird-ish names, and I figure once the baby is here they might be less likely to be critical (wishful thinking?). I tried to incorporate regular middle names so that if they hate their name that much they can just use the middle name instead. Definitely a good idea to wait. They don't tend to...
I had a cerclage placed 10 weeks ago and it's been doing fabulously. I haven't had any problems. But for the past week I've been noticing that I feel sore. I wasn't sure what the heck it was but it finally dawned on me that it could be my cervix trying to do it's usual thing through the cerclage. But it's giving me an achey feeling. Is that normal? Do you think it's something I should have checked out or just wait and see? I could have my midwife talk to the OB who placed...