or Connect

Posts by 3littlelambs

I'd definitely rent first b/f buying, and there are so many options right now. That will give you a great sense if the place you are at is where you really want to be. Especially with how hard it is to sell right now, you won't be stuck in an area you don't like with a house that won't sell.
I had the same experience with both my natural births and I wonder if this is common...for a few days afterwards I kept replaying it all in my mind, esp. the night after the birth (both mine were at 7pm, so all night it just kept running through my head). It was the strangest thing, almost as if I was in some kind of disbelief that I had really done that--a good thing, but almost like some kind of adrenaline rush still going through me. I think I was just in total awe of...
That's what I wanted to say! :) With my first two pregnancies, I got down to the point you're asking about without any diet or exercise. I never did lose those last 10 b/f getting pregnant again. In my experience, the extending breastfeeding KEPT those 10 pds, on. I was just always so hungry--or at least hungry enough to keep that extra weight on. The first 20 though did come off naturally with breastfeeding though, and i ate whatever I wanted. Now, after my third, I am...
that probably depends more on the kind of loan you get--how much you are putting down and what your interest rate is which would determine your monthly payments. Yes, you pay property tax each year (or you can have it included into your monthly payment) and school taxes are a part of income taxes everyone pays regardless of home ownership. 
we just used the sheet they gave us when we were released that says the baby's name (or baby and your last name) birth date, time etc...
try tuning your FM station to one of those inbetween ones where it's really fuzzy and turn it way up! white noise may help. 
Parks--this is one of the reasons I love Gwinnett Co. They recently redid all their parks, and they are excellent. There are several we are within a few miles of and we're there all the time. The local community center has lots of free/cheap activities for the kids. I'm also part of a couple of moms groups, and we have events for the kids and moms at parks and fun places nearby all the time. A huge lake (Lake Lanier) is very popular for camping, boating, etc...up near...
In my experience, the biggest difference in daily life (aside from the culture--which obviously is very different) is the availability of things. The fact that you can get whatever you want whenever you want it --a coffee, hamburger, some book you've heard about, new shoes, whatever, you can get it fairly easily. Our stores are open later and they have more selection. Also parking--there is more of it and you don't have to pay for it. You do need a car here though. Even...
yes, totally agree with this....traffic is a nightmare wherever you live in metro ATL.
I guess it does just depend on what you are looking for. I live in Snellville and love it out here. We are still only 30 minutes by car from ATL, and I would rather live in the suburbs than ATL b/c it is cheaper, there is more space, there is less crime, and the schools are better. Gwinnett is a huge county and there are good places and bad, but it general, it is a really nice place to live IMP. My DH and I just aren't city folks.    Loganville is the most rual and...