or Connect

Posts by ThisCat

3 weeks is customary around here. Most people do evites and send a reminder closer to the party.
I haven't set a firm age, but I'm thinking somewhere around 13 or so. I had mine pierced when I was younger and got horribly infected, pussy, crusty earlobes from not caring for them properly which still makes me queazy to think about to this day. Also, it seems like such a grown up thing to do, and I really don't like the idea of my young children with pierced ears.
Quote: Originally Posted by lach Similarly, while your opinion (and the opinion of your friends and family) is that you don't smell bad, apparently enough of your customers disagreed to talk to the manager about it. The OP said it was a couple of coworkers that complained, not customers.
If everyone else was getting one and my child wasn't an infant, then yes, I would expect one. I think my littlest would be sad if his big sister got a cool bag filled with loot and a balloon and he didn't. I seriously doubt I'd be offended though if he wasn't given one, but it would probably create some drama for me to deal with which would be the last thing I would need when trying to get a couple of overstimulated sugar drunk kids home from a birthday party. I...
Maybe you could check to see if there are any Music Together classes in your area. They have a mixed age class from 6 months to 5 years, so it's designed for a broad range of abilities. We started them before my daughter was even crawling and continued till she was three and really like them.
A couple of days after seeing this thread, I ended up at Target and decided to check it out. It looked really nice, so I ended up buying one. I haven't use it yet though because I seem to have caught the plague from my daughter and of course haven't been doing a lot of mopping. I'll give a review after I try it out. I can tell you now though that the pad attaches kind of like velco. On the bottom of the mop are like these tiny hard plastic teeth of sorts, and the...