or Connect

Posts by justduckyangie

My Mei Tai is one of my favorite carriers. I have a traditional one that ties. Once you wear and tie it a few times it's easy. The only thing I can think is the one that ties might be more adjustable in the long run compared to the buckle ones.
Lilymonster - I think you have to give yourself a break...I know easier said than done. Remember with your first c/s you didn't have a 3 year old to run after! I know that's what is really tiring me out this time around. Plus I'm not one to "sleep when the baby sleeps"...um plus I can't with an active 3 yo and two school age kids. I get up in the morning to help get the kids off to school and I seriously just want to go back to bed sooo bad when they get on the bus!
We ended up paying $300. I think it was well worth it. This has been the easiest, best recovery!! Plus I just couldn't do it myself, the smell uck.  
so very, very sorry for your loss. you are in my thoughts.
Congratulations!! I went drug free with pit with my 2nd and it's not easy, way to go! Enjoy your little one.
Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better SOON!
Congratulations!
Congratulations and HAPPY Anniversary!!
Wow!! Congratulations, good work!
Anyone going to do placenta encapsulation or have done it already? I'm doing it with this one, I've never done it in the past. I'm hoping I'll see a big difference in recovery and mood. I need something to keep up with four kids! That being said, I don't think I'd ever be able to do the encapsulation myself, no way. I got someone from PBI doing it and she was showing me everything about my placenta and it was fascinating! Very cool. So has anyone done it and seen a...