or Connect

Posts by tayndrewsmama

I agree with MissLotus.  I know it can be so hard to believe when things have gotten that bad though.  ((hugs))
Uh, I agree with chel 100%.  Run and run fast.  So sorry something like that happened, but I would consider it a blessing in disguise.
  Yes, dog poop.  
I hadn't thought of him clinging for security.  That makes a lot of sense.  It isn't even that I want them to not have time with him, it is that he really needs to stop letting his anger cloud everything he does and says.  He just won't calm down long enough to see that no one is trying to keep him from his kids.  
Thank you very much for the words of encouragement.  I appreciate them very much.  The weaning issue is something that has caused me to take a step back on how I look at things.  I understand now that he cannot force any weaning and that the only issue he has a right to raise is the overnight stays.     Almost all communication is via Our Family Wizard or texts.  I have a software program called PhoneView that is excellent for saving texts in pdf as well.  It even...
I do not know your history, but would you qualify for displaced homemaker grants?   ETA I am sorry, I just re-read and see your location.  I don't even know if that is an option there.  
He is already two and a half.  Our older two weaned much sooner.  I don't know why, but he is much more attached to it than the other two were at an older age.     Everything with him is a control battle.  The placement schedule is a circus.  Being that he travels all the time, there is ZERO consistency in anything.  He wants the children for three days upon his return from work and then every other weekend.  Not the biggest thing in the world, however, the big catch is...
Moneywise, he is being very erratic.  I don't know how he plans to explain it, but he is claiming that he makes 3/4 of what he actually does and his YTD already shows that he would have to be unemployed for a good bit of the rest of the year to make that amount as well.  He is demanding that everything we own be appraised and potentially sold off.  We don't own much of value and I would prefer he just take many of the larger value items anyway since I have no use for...
I am aware of this.  I haven't done anything other than use some for attorney's fees and groceries.  The fees are documented.  It has never been hidden that I took it or why I took it.  In fact, as strange as this sounds, we came out of the temporary hearing with me still having possession of it.  To be honest, I really don't like that.  The portion spent on groceries and stuff was months before any divorce filing and I don't have proof of that.  I honestly had no idea...
Hi all. I always knew inside that I would be in this place eventually, but thinking it and doing it are two completely different things.  We have three children.  10, 8 and 2.  The beginning of my pregnancy with our last child was the official point of no return, I believe. I have always stayed home with the children and we homeschool.    We have been married for over 13 years.  Dh has traveled for work for over ten of them.  I have literally been the sole caregiver...