or Connect

Posts by canadianhippie

10 month old baby boy, nothing to report!
Quote: Originally Posted by yippiehippie Anyone starting a summer thread? hey i started a summer thread, come on over ladies!
Afternoon nap in session, so Im back. Well to initiate a little conversation I thought maybe we can talk about how many people in your circle or who you've met through your life have or regularly smoke? how you feel about your province/state/country's progress in either legalization or de-criminalization? How do you advocate and spread awareness for marijuana laws? or tell us a little bit about your smoking history and how you've been able to use herb to benefit your body...
Quote: Originally Posted by chaoticzenmom Your real problem is your family's involvement in your parenting. YOu really need some better boundaries. I would suggest assertiveness training. I love the book "Your perfect right." It freed me up so much when I read that book. I'm sure there are other books about assertiveness that are just as great, but when I read that book, the concepts were so foreign to me that I just couldn't put it down. "You...
Welcome to Summer Cannabis Mamas and MJ Lovers Our Standing Message: *** Our purpose is to Support, Educate & Share information regarding the Many Common & UnCommon Uses and Abuses of Cannabis/Marijuana. We speak about News Currents, Media, "Medical" Marijuana, State Legislation, Parenting, Breastfeeding, Legal Issues, Spirituality, Plant Uses and Preparations, Opinion, Fact and Truth. We promote the use of this wonderful Medicinal Plant for Appetite Stimulant,...
Oh man, well when I moved out to Toronto, I received alot of pressure and criticism from my family (well, more than usual) about subjecting my son to a big city with vaccinations. But, up until then, my 8 month old was doing fine! I lived in a rural community but from when he was 9 weeks old, he was at a baby group with children from birth to 6 years every week, numerous times a week. Any time he got sick, (He's had 3 colds since he was born) it was from visiting the city...
this thread makes me want to dive into the adventure of having locks!