or Connect

Posts by Tway

My daughter's did too. I believe Sophie is 100% natural, so I wouldn't worry. I see Sophies everywhere I go, so it's got to be pretty common...
I think I've read every post in the Nighttime Parenting thread so I figured I'd say hello! I feel like I know some of you so well already. I'm a breastfeeding mama to my daughter, now 8 1/2 months. I'm also a reluctant cosleeper--which came about as a way to get some sleep, rather than a parenting philosophy. I've been married to a messy but very understanding hubby for 2 years, and we've been enjoying parenthood after a very rocky start (turns out sleep deprivation is...
Hi all! My beautiful daughter--now 8 1/2 months--was never a "good" sleeper. It took months for her to sleep more than 2 hours at a time, and she's napped more than 45 minutes about 3 times since she's been born. Last month we went on holiday overseas for a month, and although she still woke up frequently and was hard to put down most of the time, she slept in till 10 and gave me some much needed rest. And when we got home--miracle of miracles--she slept 7 hours in...