or Connect

Posts by stinkelein

I just had my third child and we received a few gifts. The clothing we can use or sell to the consignment shops where we buy most of the kids clothes. But we got 4 pkgs of new born size diapers and a gift bag full of different body washes and other baby care products. very thoughtful and useful, except that we use cloth diapers and all of my children sensitive skin and eczema. What do you do with this type of stuff? Is it okay to regift or donate it? Or is that...
even with a new house your daughter could be exposed to lead. In toys, other places she visits and in the soil around your home, dr.'s want to catc hit because the treatment for a low level is simple, increase her iron intake (from food not even a supplement) but at high levels when the damage is already done it leads to life long problems. YOu might see if the center she is going to requires it. DD's preschool did, but I remeber it being a finger poke closer to a...
Not in a bathroom but funny at least to me. Both of my children were (are) verbally precocious and willing to share new words. Both have shouted new words in very public places. They both know and use the proper terms at home and with family but in general public we now use the terms Girl/ boy parts. For just this reason.... DD standing in the middle of the mall " penis penis PENIS " and then "Vagina Vagina VAGINA" aT 12 months. the little old ladies (about...
we have seperate beds and i am the snorer. but the breath and the sweat etc drive me nuts. we are in the same room.
our Bedzilla is not quite that big BCFD We have a double bed where I sleep with whichever of the two older children that end up there. Dh is on a twin bed to my right (he needs a much firmer matress than I) and the baby is in an arms reach to my left. If, for some reason, it is too crowded we also have the crib we bought for dd1 set up in the room as a toddler day bed and either of the older children can sleep there if they want. There is a body pillow on the twin...
the thing to remember is that if he gives up sleep to playWOW he has chosen that over sleep and perhaps he needs to start covering your walks. I completely get the need to rant...Rant away.... unless Dh is working that late I don't let him get away with sleeping in... of course I just had an emergency c section and blood transfusions so I cannnot do anything right now... but otherwise I make him take them to the play ground and I have chosen to do the chores I enjoy...
Quote: Originally Posted by TulsiLeaf it's a battle you will never, EVER win. *sigh* It's my daughters birthday next week and I am trying to figure out a group present all her immediate family members can buy her. Try to tell her two grandparents you want a handmade wooden dollhouse that costs around 130 bucks! "But there is a really nice plastic one in walmart for 50. Plastic is so much better than wood because you can bleach it. Wood just gets...
I have an old Baby Jogger.... Back when they were the only thing on the maket... with the Med size wheels, I am 6' and have never had a problem with it and I don't have the complaints I did with the other joggers... lots of storage easy to use brake easy manuerability.... not a fan of the new ones though... Found mine at a mom to mom and have others at resale shops and yard sales.... maybe ebay, they are bare bones and don't look as cool as the newer ones but I couldn't...