or Connect

Posts by Snow Cherries

Jessviola & Shorin - thanks for the info on Apple Cider Vinegar! I think I'll be doing a little research on that tomarrow! Raven - : and for you!! Ok, what is the rule with evap lines? I took a digital tonight and it said not pregnant, but when I went to toss the test stip an hour and a half later, there was definitely a very faint second line! Even DH saw it easily. This was the first time I've taken a digital, so I don't know if the test strips work...
I too bawled like a baby during Love Acutally. Dh just bought it for me last week! I was so happy! I think one of my favorite parts is one of the deleted scenes where the boy gets in trouble for his Christmas wish essay at school! Hilarious! I watched it like 5 times! I Love My Boy - I totally agree about the Sarah character. I thought she was one of the most interesting and heartwrenching characters. to Velveteen & Coleslaw and to anyone else rebooting or...
Thanks so much glitterbits! I would never have figured that one out on my own!
Thanks Erika!! Just what I was looking for!
Korin, Angst, and (I think?) Raven - thanks for the replies about Vancouver. Dh lived there for about 3 years with his family before moving back down here to the Bay Area to be with me and he really liked it. We go there for holidays and such and it seems ok, but how much can you really tell about a place in a few days? Dh's family is all still up there. They have a cement business (so if you ever see a big yellow truck that says 'Hess' on the side - that's them!)...
I'm thinking of stocking up on some pregnancy tests. Where can I find some cheap ones (for when I NEED to test, but know it's probably still too soon!)? And also, does anyone have any favorites as far as reliability etc? Are the digitals worth the price?
What is FRER? Is that even it? It's something that starts FR and I think it's pregnancy test related, but I can't figure it out for the life of me!
Also, I've noticed that a few of you live up in the pacific northwest. Dh and I are considering moving to Vancouver, WA - are any of you familiar with the area? If so, what do you think of that area? I'd love to hear from anyone up there!
Congratulations Heveasoul!! What a wonderful way to begin a new week!! to everyone new!! I have a question for those of you a bit more experienced with all this charting and stuff. I have NO IDEA now where I am in this very confusing cycle. Is there anything I can do to get a better idea? Any signs I can look for that might give me an idea? I'm trying to be patient and just wait for AF to show up so I can start my next cycle, but I just can't! ...
Congratulations Joy & ekblad!!!! Wonderful news! I wish you both a wonderful, uneventful nine months!! I am literally on the edge of my seat here due to all of the *almost* we have around here!! Lots of for you all!! I am going to do my best to keep up with this thread this week - it just moves so damn fast! As for me, I'm now on cd 37. I thought I o'd around cd 15, but no yet and 4 . (I'm a testing addict!) So now I'm thinking that maybe I o'd...