or Connect

Posts by mrs.dewitt

Thank you for your reply. I live in South Central Washington. I am along the border between Oregon and Washington about 2 hours from Portland. We have discussed finding someone nearby in Oregon whose home I could deliver at, but I'm not sure I really know anyone who would be open to that. I would obviously only be delivering at home if baby A was head down, I was full term, and had no complications.  
I found out a week and a half ago that I am expecting twins. I had a home birth with my first and am seeing a MW and wanting a home birth with twins as well. They are di/di twins and while I do have a while to go I feel very good about my decision to continue with a home birth. Here is my problem. My MW told me that home birth twins are illegal in WA state for her to deliver, she is a CPM and LM. I have been scouring the internet and have found nothing to support this...
I found out a week and a half ago that I am expecting twins. I had a home birth with my first and am seeing a MW and wanting a home birth with twins as well. They are di/di twins and while I do have a while to go I feel very good about my decision to continue with a home birth. Here is my problem. My MW told me that home birth twins are illegal in WA state for her to deliver, she is a CPM and LM. I have been scouring the internet and have found nothing to support this...
This happened to me as well. I got the shot and then in the 3rd trimester I started to get high blood pressure. When I delivered my placenta it was calcified to my uterus, making it hard for blood to get to the baby, thus the high blood pressure. I was just released from the hospital for blood clots in my leg and both lungs. Since then I have been doing research and stumbled upon this post. Do you have anymore info about other women or any websites?