or Connect

Posts by BathrobeGoddess

I looked it back up and I was wrong I'm sorry, I was thinking PVC but I meant was PVF and just remembered it as PVC.. I did however find out the the DWR My understanding is that all waterproof coating are basically some sort of Fluoropolymer...the best know being...yep, Teflon...so it looks like PVF and Tephlon are in the same family. I luckily had the REI article about DWR coating in my favs still and I just looked up Fluoropoymer and found out what they actually...
Just be aware...if it is coated and from Patagonia, it is likely PVC...which is pretty terrible stuff as well...I did a bunch of research on this stuff last fall...
Go get a blood test... Also, I never had any type of break through bleeding on anything but the ring...and I had the ring for about 18 months and the bleeding didn't start until around 6-7 months in...
Moved to pregnancy...
Lands End...they have a lifetime guarantee...
Did you stick you hand in the back and make sure of where the belts are coming through in relation to the shoulders? I found they often look lower than they actually are. I'm just wondering because my dd is 42 inches and is just over the second to last slot. She is really long torso-ed too her torso is 14.5
I think that the GN is pretty much the same top harness height as the tf: TF is at 17 inches and the GN is at 18.5 for top strap height according to car-seat.org So your child must be pretty close to even with the second to top strap? So you have three inches of growing room left. My daughter is 4 as well (turned 4 in November) and she is also on the top strap height. You could have another year to get there really...I'm not at all worried she will outgrow the seat to...
I agree with above and wanted to let you know you CAN oft out of ING LOC...I did...They gave like $500...um no thanks...just call them and they will do it for you...
I know the new rules a bit confusing. I understood it this way as well and this sort of buy is not allowed under the new guidelines. Only companies that allow coops (not through a resale account, this is why it is considered a third party) directly are allowed. Since the new guidelines are that MDC moderators contact the company directly to ask if a coop discount is allowed (unlike the old method where they forwarded a letter), and to forward the turns of such a buy it...
I'm afraid that wouldn't work with the new requirements. We will only be doing coops directly with a company. So we would have to be ordering directly from the company. We are no longer able to host coop through distributors or third parties Thanks for understanding.Thanks so much for understanding everyone that this topic is not up for debate. If any members have questions about this policy, please send me a PM