or Connect

Posts by BathrobeGoddess

Dar...I love you! Dar for president!
Oh I didn't have a bucket for him...he started out in a true fit...I think loading a bucket would be much harder...can you put your oldest in the back and let her get in before you put the baby in? You would have to take the baby out for her to get out though...hummmmm
I also hatch loaded my son in my Mazda5...worked great and I totally preferred it!
Nope it doesn't apply to your...retroactive on all U.S. models made in or after September 2008, I feel your pain...
Neck pillows aren't at all safe unless they came with your seat (and so were actually crash tested with it) but even less safe with a baby who wouldn't be able to move it if they got on their faces. Dorel seats are wicked upright RF just by design. Likely you might need a three noodle stack to get the correct angle you are looking for. Th PP has a great link that shows how to make it work...
They have fully formed skeletons and they also have head restraints...think Dale Earnhardt and how his head was not restrained properly causing it to snap forward.But again, there is not any proof either way...
can you cut the wedge on the side to make it fit well between the buckles? the wedge is to keep it from pushing forward (like it is cocooning) and coming loose. have you thought about using the belt around the back to help the problem? It is entirely possible it just isn't compatible with a. your car or b. the middle seat of your car.
The pronto is only 1/2 inch taller than the graco booster so won't really help much...same with the Vivo...I think your only option is either a Monterrey at 20 inches tall (which didn't work for us becasue my son is so small in the shoulders, it pulled the belt off his shoulder) a parkway at 18-19 or a backless with a belt adjusting strap...or of course moving your son to the middle...we even have the pushed back belts in the 2010 model and it still isn't in a safe place...
It might be hard pressed finding a sienna or odyssey with only 100K on it for $3-4 range...my dh has been looking for a new car and mid to late-1990 are still $5-6K and with many more miles even ....I was amazed! It is of course entirely possible that it is my area
We have a Vivo and t works but the shoulder belt twists like crazy. The Monterrey did not work for my son in the 3rd row. The belt fit in the 3rd row is really awful I agree...