or Connect

Posts by BathrobeGoddess

moved to diapering
moved to fbnp....
family of six here with a Mazda 5. Maybe we just have different ideas of what kind of space we need in a car (we had three across a 2001 Prius, 2 rf, and when camping just fine, gear and all). We took our five plus all six people to CA in the spring, a 1000 plus mile trip and I thought we were fine. I think it just depends on the family. For day to day we have plenty of room inside but I don't have a stroller or anything like that. I wear the toddler when I need to. ...
The mod of this forum will review this thread and issue alerts for posts that violate the MDC UA. It is possible it will not be back at all or if deemed salvageable it may take a couple weeks. Please do not start a thread to talk about this action of the removed thread. Thank you.
I'm in CO (and I grew up in UT) as well and I would never allow my family on the slopes without head protection on. Skiing is dangerous!! I think Co alone had 12 deaths last year from skiing...
Hey folks. I have deleted a bunch of UA violations and locked this thread until one of the Mods in this forum can get to it.
I believe that both the advocate and the BLVD have the same shell height. They are not the tallest but aren't the shortest. The Radian,True Fit and Complete Air are the tallest shells out right now I think...it actually doesn't depend as much on the seats listed limits as where you child comes in relation to the top of the shell.So a long legged short torso kido might make it a lot longer than a long torso short legged kido.
As an EI and working on my PhD in EC education I have a couple things. There is no conclusive evidence that crawling is needed or not needed. We honestly don't have any idea what it does for development just that most children go through a crawling as a benchmark. There are a lot of theories on either side but they are all almost impossible to prove scientifically. It is likely that moving one's body around is important developmentally otherwise humans would not have...
Has been removed and will not be back. Please keep the MDC UA in mind when posting to the forums. Thank you.
My first reaction was "You cut your hair!!!" I'm a dork...