or Connect

Posts by BathrobeGoddess

Moved to FBNP
moved to FBNP...
  Oh I was just addressing this in your first post...:) It sounded like you were saying that Belladonna is a drug in that it is artificial. MDC has a large audience and some might not know how homeopathic remedies are produced.  I wanted to clarify that point.    I know that many on MDC are skeptical of the FDA and their motives...I mean NFL is hand in hand with alternative medicine and many members who support their children through illness with herbs and homeopathy...
I have a TF and the RF lockoffs are my favorite part of the seat!  They are sooooooo easy to get a tight install with which I need in the 3rd row of my Mazda 5.  I do however hate the harness and the buried adjuster...
Belladonna is a homeopathic remedy.  I have some that my homeopath prescribed for me for my chronic sinus problems (along with a couple other things). Homeopathic belladonna isn't a drug in that it comes from a flower.  The people at Hylands have been very accommodating and we even have a thread in this forum where they are answering parent concerns.  Maybe posting your concerns there would be...
moved to breastfeeding challenges
I have a Mazda 5 and we are a family of six.  I hatch load my 21 month old rf in the back then have the other two carseat in the captain chairs.  My oldest is almost 16 and she sit in the back with ds when we all need to ride somewhere.  I like it, its got awesome mileage but it isn't the quietest car...I bought it brand new a 2010...
Mved to FBNP
Moved to fertility...
moved to breastfeeding