or Connect

Posts by Kittymom

I switched to maternity pants just before 8 weeks. At 11, I look 5 months, I think. People have guessed.
I keep having bits of spotting, which often means we can't.  But, when we do, I enjoy it, but feel like there is just not enough room in me to have things pushed around.  I feel my bladder even if I just went, feel reflux and like my stomach is getting moved around, etc.  I have gained a few pounds, all in the stomach and breasts, which isn't helping.  I did manage oral last night, but it was hard for me to find a comfortable position for my body, and even that was just...
I'm 40.  Much more worried about various issues than I was 10+ years ago.
I keep having mild spotting, and had some earlier on that was less mild.  I still worry, so have had ultrasounds to see the my LO was ok. 
12 weeks to feel, but not consistently.  19 weeks to see from the outside.   I have a feeling it will be later with this one, though.  Also, I have so much gas!  Might be hard to tell.
  I'm so very sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry, Blue.  I hope you heal quickly and well, and get some answers.
Unfortunately, I have to find a way to get the house clean.  It is much worse than acceptable, verging on completely unlivable.  That does make the task more daunting, though.   Every day I am so determined to go home and make progress, and every evening I feel exhausted and weak, and just want to sleep.  Still doing some fun things on weekends, though, and I suppose that should not take priority.  However, we have been under so much stress lately and are so depressed...
We always struggled with the house, but, now, it is beyond awful and verging on unusable.  I don't even know where to start, and by the time I get home from work and get my son to bed...I'm just done.  But, something needs to be done.  I keep trying to make myself wash just one dish, but the smells in the kitchen!  We've been eating out, and REALLY cannot afford to keep doing that.
My doctor said some was fine, so I'm not worrying about it.  My eyes hurts many days if I don't have it - I have some odd vision issues and it seems to help them to focus.  I also sometimes need caffeine for migraines.  Some days I might have a bit too much (migraine days), but most days I only have one caffeinated tea bag.  What is the risk with caffeine, exactly?