or Connect

Posts by gabbyraja

In our area there are zoning rules for occupancy. 2 people per bedroom. They say it's to prevent "squatters". When we signed our lease there were 6 of us=3 bedroom. Shortly after signing the lease we found out we were pg. Before the end of the year we had 1 too many people, were in violation of our lease, and if they'd found out they would have evicted us. Nice, huh? Babies should NOT count as people in rental situations.
No problem! I don't know about Europe, but no on the other US/Canada. There is similar stuff you can get w/o rx, though. Lemme find that info...   Here are many of the known thyroid drugs compared. http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/armour-vs-other-brands/ Don't know which can be ordered w/o a rx, but I THINK thyrogold can be.   "Thyro Gold does not have any hormones removed and it is quite a strong form of NTH. It is not an extract, but includes the tissue as...
1. It's almost assuredly thyroid related. 2. I don't have much advice for you, but I'd do whatever I could to get on desscated thyroid. There's a canadian thyroid Erfa, and there are companies that with s RX they will ship it to you. I may be able to find the link I saw recently... Iodine is necessary for EVERY cell in your body, not just the thyroid. Iodine is successful in treating both hyper and hypo thyroid, and is very helpful in Hashis. I highly recommend you hit...
There is also an excellent yahoo group for Natural Thyroid Hormones. Here's some info I learned there:   NP Thyroid by Acella is a generic from of Armour. You can ask your pharmacist to sub it for your armour Rx. It works like the old formulation of Armour. Dissolves better under the tongue, tastes better, WORKS better, requires less.   "If vitamin E is deficient, the absorption of iodine by the thyroid decreases to 5 % of normal. Because the glands, attempting...
Lake MI Credit Union is a 3% high yield checking account. It also has the direct deposit and so many debit card transaction limitations. However, direct depositing your savings from your check isn't a bad idea. And, when you pay your bills online, pay the first $1 of it with your debit card, then the rest with whatever method you use regularly. Debit card transactions taken care of. If you do not live in MI you can join by joining the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)...
I KNEW it! Thank you. I'd had trouble googling it. Washing soda and peroxide makes complete sense. I can add that to my diapers each night and, along with my homemade detergent, it might just do the job.
I'm thinking the way oxyclean gets things out is the same way hydrogen peroxide does. If so, is there a this much oxyclean equals this much peroxide ratio?
It doesn't specify what form of D they gave, or any other really good information...
As far as school, too, do NOT, under any circumstances, contact, speak to, or enroll with the University of Phoenix. Please! If you feel compelled to at least research them, look at all of the complaints about them you can find on the internet, BBB, the AZ attorney general, etc. Here's a good place to start http://www.consumeraffairs.com/education/phoenix.html   For every 1 person you find that likes it there there are 5 who were literally ROBBED, which is why they...
lol, yeah, then you definitely wouldn't want it. I've learned an excessive amount of self-control over the past few years, so the debit card works for me. My credit will be in good enough shape at some point this year for the cc, though, so it's not permanent for me.