or Connect

Posts by gabbyraja

I don't know if the yahoo iodine group was suggested here or not, but what a tremendous wealth of information (like how to make your own lugol's drops to minimize cost)! It's run by a very knowledgable ND. I thought ya'll might be interested in this, from the group:   "I've been diagnosed with extreme intestinal candida along with extreme small intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and low stomach acid...What if you suspect an ongoing bacterial infection such as...
We also have the berkey. We rent, and it can go with us when we buy a house, so that's a plus. But the big thing was, to us, that RO pulls EVERYTHING out. It's dead water. The berkey leaves good minerals.I don't know how it does that, haven't seen a good explanation that I can understand, but if it does then it's most important to us.
Turned out that Dr Kauffman couldn't participate with my insurance. So, we just paid out of pocket to a local oral surgeon. Oral Surgery of Lansing, in case any future mamas come her elooking for the info. He didn't really see much of a problem with my little ones, but the 8 yr old he agreed we might want to get her maxillary frenulum done. He didn't argue with me about my 4 yr old; would do it if I wanted him to. So, we got both of them done. $475 ea. That was our...
We're looking for a home. It looks, atm, like we'll probably choose something that's about half our budget needing repairs and/or updates, and do a 203K and/or an Energy Efficiency Mortgage. We'll do things like insulation, efficient furnace and water heater, etc. But as far as the appliances I'm not sure. I don't know much about them, and I don't think a big box store is going to be able to do outfit our "special" family very well.   I have 5 children and 3 adults....
Copied from my email: This week’s Organic Crazy Deal is a 3-pack of 15oz Coconut Manna for only $18.99! Nutiva’s delicious Coconut Manna product normally sells for $9.99 per jar.   In case it helps anyone.
  It sounds like the goal of this protocol IS a nice clean can!   I've come to the conclusion that this is me. I felt so bad for so long that when people ask me about the "onset of symptoms" I honestly can't tell them. I THOUGHT it all really started with a "cold" that I "couldn't shake" when I was around 20, and at the same time some "lingering virus" that caused diarrhea that the doc couldn't find a cause for in the stool tests. Then a frequent recurring...
Paigekitten, Congrats! I'm sorry you had to transfer (which I'm guessing by your post), and that you have to have so much stress in the first weeks. I know what it's like to try to keep the house warm because you have a little baby, and it is stressful. But please try to take some time to just enjoy your new baby. To just sit and hold him(?), stare at him, nurse him, etc. Try not to stress too much? I know it's harder done than said, but it's so important. Did you save...
Oops, forgot the cost of the coupons, so $50.00 saved.
"use them for our family with no guilt and spend all the money we can afford to ensure she gets all the health support she can" And never look back.
So, I'm trying to figure out how that junk works. I mean, the basics are 1. Wait until the item goes on its lowest sale price 2. get a really great coupon for it, or 3. get an ok coupon and use it at a store that doubles. Right? But I don't understand how some of those people can use more than one coupon or something in order to get all kinds of things for free...? All the coupons I ever get say only one coupon per item, no more than X per transaction, etc.   Anyway,...