or Connect

Posts by TizTaz5

The 3D place I went to in Michigan does not require a prescription or proof of medical care, AND they did more than just show the face and gender. The sonographer there is certified, with over a decade of experience, and works in an ob's office as well. Her name is Frankie. Here is their contact info: Baby's Image in 3D Ultrasound Studio 10683 South Saginaw Street Suite C Grand Blanc, MI 48439 www.babysimage3d.com 810-953-1533 I had a wonderful experience there and...
Hi. I would contact Kristin Lacy. She offers doula, monitrice, and midwifery services. Her number is 248-739-0565.
Hi. I have not birthed with any of these midwives yet, but am considering them for the future. Adarsa (pronounced "Ahh-dar-sha") Antares. She is a CPM. She supervised a Pap/pelvic exam that I had postpartum. I felt very comfortable with her. She is a very reassuring person, very easy to talk to. Kristin Lacy. She offers services as a doula, monitrice, and DEM. She is in the process of becoming a CPM. I have talked to her over the phone a few times, and feel she is...
Hi everyone. The Alternative Birthing Center does not do twin births (I called) and Henry Ford doesn't allow twins anywhere but the OR. I asked them when I had my girls there last July. I am not pregnant again yet, but am thinking ahead as I would like to start trying again within the next 6-12 months (I'm am older mom) and my chances of another set of twins/multiples are very high. Thanks for all your input. I appreciate it!
I use the luxe liner. It is the widest liner and works best with the type of underwear I use...bikini with a wider crotch, if that makes sense.
www.partypantspads.com is the website of my favorite pads by far, the AIO Party in My Pants. They have worked great for me during heavy periods, postpartum, and after a miscarriage. They make liners that I use for monthly discharge. I also used their liners during my pregnancies for discharge. They are incredibly thin yet very absorbent. And they come in vivid, gorgeous designs. Even my husband thinks they are lovely compared to disposables! GladRags are my second...
My fraternal girls are 25 weeks old today.
Hi. My twins are 25 weeks old, and I clearly recall the discharge I had for the entire pregnancy with them. They are both girls, and a midwife told me that all the estrogen in my body was probably causing all the discharge. So...maybe you are carrying girls. I never had issues with any pelvic pressure, though, but another midwife told me that pregnancy in general puts a lot of stress on the pelvic area, especially a twin pregnancy...so maybe that is the reason. Hope you...
Hi, you might want to look at www.partypantspads.com. Their Overnight and Queen pads are good pp, and they have pp kits you can buy. I would think 4 to 6 Queens and 10 to 12 Overnights would be decent to start with.
Hi Matlori, congratulations on your twin pregnancy. I had di/di twin girls in July. I did a mostly unassisted pregnancy. I found out it was twins at almost 33 weeks. I had been considering an UC but decided to have a midwife. She dumped me when we found out at 36 weeks the girls were breech and transverse. Only 1 ob would touch me. I had to be sectioned as neither baby was able to turn. Had they both been vertex or vertex and breech, I would have tried it at home with a...