or Connect

Posts by Asche

MIne only watches baby shows cause that is all that really interests him. But then he has shown more interest in building things and creating things from stuff we have around the house. Which is awesome. I hate tv for my kids and struggle with the same issues you mentioned. However, I think that the reason they don't watch more complicated shows is because they aren't fun. They don't have as much singing, creating, etc. If they want something complicated they get up and...
Ok... I LOVE so many things on that site that I created a shopping cart and filled it up... Total is just under 200 dollars, lol. The things I loved the most were:     People Towels Reusable Hand Towels, 100% Organic Cotton, Love Not Waste Cryopak Flexible Ice Mat, Set of 2 (36 pouches total) To-Go Ware RePEaT Bamboo Utensil Set with Recycled PET Carrycase, Merlot Cover $12.95 Airtight Snack Containers, Set of 3 LunchSkins Snack Bag, Aqua Dots Wrap-N-Mat...
My two year old balloons when he pees. It looks like he's completely detached. When you try to retract the forskin it is impossible even when he's completely flaccid you can't even see the urethral opening because his foreskin is so small and tight. Will this resolve on it's own when he gets old and messes with it himself? He already plays with it a little bit. The reason I'm concerned is that sometimes he acts like it hurts really bad. Like, when he pees. Not lately,...