or Connect

Posts by lundaylove

Just thought id update this as the thread had new replies..... Its been almost 5 months since my daughter was born and healing of the tearing went really well. I opted to not use anything and the labial tears healed really fast, within 2wks, thought they were really a mild tearing. The area where i retore along my previous scarring took a bit longer however it never really had a ton of pain. It is still quite open but it does not affect sex or anything like that and my...
Things went really well with my UC but i tore. Initially i did not think much of it, there really hasnt been much pain except when peeing which ive always read as "normal" specially if you tear or have any abraisions. Now that my bleeding has significantly slowed i was able to really check things out and i have two tears. The first looks to be a 2nd degree alongside the scarring of my previous episiotomy/tear site from my last birth (4th degree tearing,2.5 yrs ago). The...
i was thinking that is a lot of chux pads but im planning a water birth. But i ordered a mattress bag and about 5 chux pads. I can easily get more from my husbands work if needed but i figured itd be enough specially since we have tons of old towels to use. I also second the after bath herbs, ive heard that it is so helpful with the after birth pains and is just relaxing for both you and baby so i got some. Overall looks good, we just stuck the basics since i...
i dont think i would try any induction methods myself. as for ways to turn the lil one, my mom is a LMT and my son was transverse for a while. she did a light pressure massage, hard enough to feel and manipulate my son in utero and she massaged in a slow clock wise motion over and over again. it took around 5 times though she got my son to go head down. Maybe you or your SO could try this, if you cannot afford to see an actual LMT to do this for you. Good Luck!
They are not discountinuing this seat, they are just gearing up for the release of the ETA65, it will rear face to 40lbs and then forward face to 65lbs. Same seat just made better =) It has been released in some areas and should be in all stores by the end of August, i would think.