or Connect

Posts by lovetolaugh

Gumblossom, thank you so much for your honest and heartfelt posts.  I so appreciate them.  I've been laying low for a while because I am in a similar situation, as DH is reluctant to ttc.  I struggle with this very strong desire for another child and the feeling that there is someone out there meant for our family, like we are just not complete yet.  On the other hand is the desire to respect DH's wishes.  DH was reluctant to ttc each of our 3 children, yet he is the...
Congratulations 2bpeaceful!!  I am so thankful that you shared your wonderful news...I am 40, almost 41, and ttc.  Your story definitely gives me hope!
Moona and Purplefish, welcome and congratulations!  I love to hear about those BFP's!  And Moona, thank you for your last post...I really appreciated it.  It was a wonderful reminder to me of the power of letting go of fear.  I had 4 m/c between ds1 and ds2 and it was finally when I released the fear of losing another pg that I had the successful pregnancy with ds2.  I think I need to revisit the power of letting go.  And I've heard so much about the Laws of Attraction...
It was so wonderful to get back here and read all the posts!  This is such a loving and supportive place!!    Kristin...I love the idea of a meditative/prayer group...I'm in too!!   Beachlover...I think it's really difficult to compare different test brands at different times of the day.  There are just so many variables.  I'm crossing my fingers that the line just keeps getting darker and darker!  Please let this be a sticky baby!!!!   My fingers are crossed...
Saoirse...what fantasic news!!!  I am so happy for you!!    Karalina...I'm sorry AF arrived.  I have also been thinking how wonderful it would be to get testing done right away to correct any imbalances in early pregnancy.  Does anyone have any idea on what types of tests to ask for?  It seems that I need to be very proactive with my healthcare providers and ask for exactly what I want.  I'm sorry I don't know anything about adrenal support. ...
Great news on the betas, Saoirse!!  Fingers and toes crossed for you, and I hope you can get that 3rd beta to put your mind at ease!   Contactmaya, so glad to hear about your increased ewcm this month!  The other supplement that you mentioned, epo...what is that?    Litmama, Happy Belated Birthday!  I hope the fertility goddess brings you a fruitful, fertile month!     Waturmama, Thank you for sharing the story of M0xxie and her new family.  It makes me feel...
Gumblossom...I wish I had more knowledge to share with you, but I don't know much about supplementation.   Waturmama...I love hearing about your journey to baby #2, whether ttc or adoption.  I think many of us here are keeping our options open.  You just never know how that baby is going to come into your life!   Karalina...I'm sorry you're not feeling hopeful, but you never know until AF shows!  With my first pregnancy, I had such horrible cramping that I...
Oh, Halifax....  I, too, have been on that U/S table awaiting bad news too many times.  I wish I could ease your sorrow somehow.  It all seems so terribly unfair.  Know that my heart is with you.
Kristin...According to the RE that I saw prior to my last pregnancy, you must have significant flow before noon to count it as CD1.  She said that even if it really starts like a normal flow at 2pm, I should count the next day as CD1 for bloodwork puposes.  So, according to her, you would count the next day as CD1 if it was around 10pm that the bleeding started.  I hope that helps!  And good luck with the bloodwork!  
Hi Everyone!  It's good to be back!  And LOTS to catch up on!  DH had been out of the country and it's tough to find the time to sit for a moment.   Waturmama...I love the story of the woman you met. It really gives me hope!  It sounds like you have lots of exciting options opening up for you right now, between the RE and the adoption agency.  I know that your heart will lead you to the right place!   Karalina...my fingers are crossed for you!!  May you find lots...