or Connect

Posts by lovetolaugh

Happy Birthday Contactmaya!  I hope you had a wonderful celebration of life today!   Thanks to everyone for their stories of L-Arginine.  I hadn't heard of that to increase CM, but I will surely be trying it now!   My fingers are crossed for everyone in the 2WW and waiting to O.  Things sound so good around here...I just know we'll have lots of BFP's soon!
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support.  I feel truly blessed to be here among you wonderful, strong mamas!    Karalina...my fingers are crossed for you!  Let the BD begin!!!   And I am just loving all the sibling stories!  Karalina, your stories of your sister make me wish I had one!  I don't have any biological siblings, but I have an adopted brother.  He was adopted from Korea when he was 13 months old (I was 6 years old).  I still remember so...
Well, the sad news...I started bleeding today.  Is it AF, just 7 days late, or a very early m/c?  I'm not sure, but because of the very faint line on the HPT, I'm leaning more toward a very early m/c or maybe even a chemical pregnancy?  I am so sad and disappointed. BUT, I am so grateful for the two days where there was a bright ray of hope!  I am feeling even more resolved to make my body the most nurturing, healthy vessel that I can so that next time there will be a...
Well, I bought some progesterone cream at a natural pharmacy near me and I have a very ridiculous question....where do you put it?  Anywhere?   Something strange is definitely going on here...still haven't seen AF.   So I tested again this morning (now 5 days late) and got the faintest ever line on the HPT.  I would expect a MUCH darker line if it was a good, strong pregnancy.  Especially with my history of m/c.  But, I thought a little progesterone cream couldn't...
Welcome Boozheemama!  Your story is truly miraculous!  It seems that things lined up so perfectly to conceive...my fingers are crossed for you!   Karalina, I do that, too, sometimes...figuring out how old I'll be when the baby graduates high school, or gets married, etc.  It always takes my breath away a little bit.  But then I remember that age doesn't matter...it's just a number.  And one of my dearest friends is 73 years old...she is so fun and loving and full of...
It feels so good to hear others talk about their intuition, and really feeling there is a baby waiting for them.  I feel so strongly that there is a baby girl waiting for us.  I'm not sure of our path to her though...it may not necessarily be through me giving birth to her.    AF is 3 days late now, but when I tested it was a BFN.  Very unusual for me to be this late.  It's funny that despite poor timing for BD and a BFN, without AF, there is still a glimmer of...
Oh, Karalina!  That is so beautiful!  I have tears in my eyes right now...it has truly captured the journey and the desires of so many of us.  Thank you for that beautiful gift this afternoon.
Happy Monday to Everyone! I got back into town late last night and was really looking forward to checking out this forum, but my LO had other plans for me.  He really needed a warm cozy mama to snuggle with last night. Beachlover, thank you so much for sharing your story.  Previously, any time I would mention the nursing/miscarriage link to my docs, midwife, etc, they dismissed it so quickly.  So, hearing your story really validates my own intuition.  When you...
Hi Everyone   I've been a frequent lurker here lately.  I've been so drawn to the love, support and wisdom that you ladies share.  Stealthee had a post not too long ago, and at the end she said 'hi' to the lurkers   That finally gave me the courage to post, so thanks, Stealthee!!  I am 40, soon to be 41, but I honestly don't feel that old.  I don't know how that many years could have gone by already!  I have 3 children (9,6,1) and I just feel like there is...
Hi Jamie,   I just found this forum and find it fascinating!   Lately I have had this strong sense that there is a baby spirit near to me.  So, I must ask, do you see me giving birth to another baby?   Thank you so much for sharing your gift.   Jen