or Connect

Posts by lovetolaugh

Oh, so funny! I haven't laughed about ttc for so long now. This was just what I needed! Thanks!!
I'm having the same problem. My freezer stash is down to just 7 ounces!!! I'm on an elimination diet similar to yours....no wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, citrus, berries, chicken, beef, corn, oats, tomatoes. I've been on this since DS was 1 month old. (He's now 10 months) So, I've never been able to get more than 3 ounces combined when I pump, and it's usually just 1/2 to 1 ounce. Sooo frustrating! I'm going to try the power pumping!
Hi, I'm so happy to finally join the MDC community. I'm a slowsky when it comes to technology, so for a long time I just read posts here at MDC but was afraid to join. I realized it's time for me to jump right in, make some mistakes and figure it out...just what I would want my children to do! I am a SAHM to an 8 yr old DD, 6 yr old DS and 10 month old DS. I just love this site because it fits right in with how I parent my children. I look forward to sharing lots! Jen