or Connect

Posts by germin8

Also SHAREd with friends...
LIKEd Strider & Mothering. :)
This might be late. But, there is a FB IGT support group that has been awesome.   Basically, you need to pump every 2 to 3 hours even through the middle of the night. You give up pumping when you need to... but don't decide that on your toughest pumping day.   I am pregnant w/ DC#2 (EDD Dec 6) and I am so not looking forward to all the pumping, but so looking forward to providing milk for my child. DC#1 was on donor milk for about a whole year. What a blessing!...
Yes, I've been wondering about other words that mean "hope". Possess is a good one.  BTW, I love the "blooming hope". :) My DDs first & middle name mean Holy Pause.
Interesting names.  That's definitely the idea. I am definitely going to look into other languages that could mean "to have". This was getting so difficult for me, that now I am looking into names that mean "law" to go with another suggested name. But, I'm going to look into your suggestions. Jessica and Mia are good ones... more traditional to go with Asha which is not so common... but, then we have the problem with first name ending in "a" and middle name beginning...
Yes, this is getting quite difficult the more I look into it.   I think plan be will be something along the lines of ___________ hope. So, now I need more ideas of what could go in the _______. We like Christian... biblical meanings... but not so much sticking to biblical names.
I am due in December and don't know if we are having a boy or girl. We have a boys name picked out (for the most part). And, we had a girls name, but need to change it. The girl's name was Alini.   We found a new name that means "hope". Asha. And we would like to find a name that would have a meaning to go with it... like, what name means "we have this"... or "to have"....? We are big into meanings... or at least the first name meaning should go along with the middle...
Here I am 2 years later with the Thanksgiving loaf recipe a few of you requested. Better late than never... but Thanksgiving is almost here.   The original recipe is from More Real Food Recipes by Jurea Dawson.   INGREDIENTS 2 C cooked couscous, hot 2 C ground bread 1 1/2 C walnuts, ground 1 sm onion, diced 1 green bell pepper, diced 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp garlic powder 2 tsp sea salt 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning 5 Tbsp Braggs liquid aminos (I...
I don't recommend soy... unless it's organic. It also contains something we cant' digest... but I can't remember what it was!   Plus, I don't think soy is a galactagogue. Alfalfa is.   You should join this group. The low-milk-supply and LC ladies there are knowledgeable.
Here is a list of Useful Property Questions. HTH