or Connect

Posts by Dealea86

My MIL will be here for weeks, so I'm not worried about food immediately after birth. I'll probably freeze some things that won't be used until the New Year, but I'm not going to go crazy with that because of our particular situation. Plus, I remember from last time that our church friends sent lots and lots of food. I didn't need to cook at all for the first month, I believe.   As for an easy Thanksgiving, again, I'm not worried about that for this year. But last...
A lot of other boards I'm on have slowed down recently, too. I wonder if people are just migrating away from bbs these days?  If so, that's kind of sad....
I have the same problem. :-(  It doesn't seem to be related to my deodorant. I don't know why I get it, but every few years it pops up again. And it's back now. I wish I knew what to do to fix it...
When to Worry About Breast Lumps         So the fact that it's painful makes it less worrisome, and the fact that you had one in the same spot before doesn't mean anything since it went away on its own. Also, during pregnancy your breasts will be more lumpy than usual, and also more sore. Obviously still go see your doctor about it (hopefully he'll decide it's not worth an ultrasound), but unless there are other warning signs from the list I linked, I would try not to...
With my last baby (June 2009) I delivered with ISIS at N Fulton, a nearly perfect natural birth. When Margaret and Anjli left to start Intown Midwifery, I always assumed I would follow them there.   However....   I'm 14 weeks now, and have already had three appointments (two with Intown, one with Dr Bootstaylor for an ultrasound) and the drive is just miserable. I have yet to make it in under an hour. Once it took me over an hour and a half. I have to come with...
My understanding was that it takes longer than 12 weeks for there to be a difference. See the ultrasound pictures on this page, especially the ones at the bottom of the page. The 14-week-old girl looks pretty 'boy' to me. Now, of course, an experienced sonographer might be able to tell better, but the point is it's not exactly clear-cut at that age.
Congratulations!   My DD (who turns 3 in less than a month) knows exactly what to do on the potty, and will have 100% success if I make her go every 20-30 minutes. But I just can't do that while pregnant, and if I increase the intervals we start having frequent accidents (3 or so a day with going every 45 min to 1 hour). She also really, really hates to stop what she's doing and go, and she could care less if she sits in a dirty diaper or dirty underwear for any...
Great pictures, everyone. :-)   I tried to post a picture, but it posted side-ways! Does anyone know how I can fix that? It's right-side-up at the upload site, and it's posting just fine to other sites, too....
I have spurts when I feel like I have energy, but I'm definitely still fatigued. My nausea seems to be getting much better, too (I'm 11 weeks), and that really helps me to get things done. When I felt like throwing up all day, I didn't leave my room unless I absolutely had to. Now, I'm able to move around and get some things done... but after 10 minutes or so of work, I'm ready for a rest. Yesterday I actually took a nap (I pretty much never nap) - 3 hours long! 
Okay, after the u/s I'm going to decide to stick to my original EDD, November 13.