or Connect

Posts by coalgrovecrunchy

Hello all! I am basically wondering what kind of regulations are out there for people living off the grid. Has anyone out there been inspected by CPS? I am currently moving into a trailer that is in great shape, but is going to be set up off the grid. This will include solar power, pumped water into the house for dishes, etc., wood stove, and composting toilet. I am in the middle of a custody battle over my 6-yr. old and just wondering what, if any, regulations are set...
Okay, I've been on here lurking around for about a week now, so I guess I've decided to post too!! So I am in serious nesting mode today. I experienced this sudden burst of energy this evening and cleaned the entire house (down to the cobwebs on the ceiling)! I didn't even stop with the house, though - I ended up cutting my nails and shaving my legs too. Haha! Is anyone else going through this? Is this a sign that labor is coming soon?? I hope so, can't wait to meet my...
EDD: August 11th Name: Jessi Age: 29 Location: Ohio Family: DH, DS (4) Names: Owlsley Sage Birth plan: Hospital Anything else: So excited...