or Connect

Posts by newmamalizzy

Crickets, I couldn't not respond, particularly to the line in your last post about people who wouldn't bat an eyelash about the decision to go through with the pregnancy.  I have a feeling that those people are few and far between.  This would be a heart-wrenching situation for anyone, and the last thing you need right now is to feel like you're less because you're having doubts.  I think you definitely need time to grieve the baby of your dreams before you can make a...
I am potentially expected my second child, and I'm hoping to get a grasp on what went wrong with breastfeeding with my first so I can be more successful with the second.   So - my DD was born 3 weeks early, healthy, a bit scrawny.  We struggled with the latch, starting in the hospital. We met with the lactation consultants again and again, but we still weren't really getting the hang of it, and I was recovering from a c-section, so I didn't really have full mobility to...
Hmmm.  I feel like I need to take this on as a challenge now :)   Sounds like bean soups are an option?  Pasta e fagioli comes to mind, though I usually put parmesan and garlic in mine.    Is fish an option for you?  It's at least lighter than other meats, and it sounds like your vegetarian protein options are a bit limited.    What about things based heavily in mushrooms or eggplant?  Caponata, portabello burgers, etc.    That's all I can think of for now, but I...
 You are a very ambitious sick person :)  That meal sounds lovely. So, I'm finally catching up here.  Saturday was supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs but I turned it into the much easier American chop suey.  Decided to face my tomato-product aversion head on.  And - it failed. It tasted completely unrecognizable to me.  I was really sad, but the others liked it. Sunday DP made grilled chicken and potatoes with steamed mixed veggies while I was out gallivanting. Monday...
Aw, hope you feel better soo .
Oh,Are you guys kidding me? So jealous of the cup sizes! I'm in solid DDD territory at the moment, but pretty sure the band is holding steady at 34. It would be easier if it increased to 36. I think they still sell those sizes in store, but 34 maxes out at DD.
I will gladly offer you 2 or 3 cup sizes off of mine, crickets. Finding bras to fit these things is going to be a very expensive nightmare!
That's how mine is, too. Small in the morning, but blows up by the end of the day. And let's not even talk about how gigantic my boobs already are. I'm not prepared with any spring clothing, but my winter coats aren't closing very easily so I'm hoping for a warmup, too. Supposed to hit almost 40 tomorrow!
Trying to wait until after my ultrasound at the end of March. I've told two friends (and DP), but that's it. I'm only at 11 weeks, though. But you'd never know it by how huge my belly is! I'm just waiting for someone to encourage me to diet.
1. Delighted, I am totally there with you and the anxiety. It's not as bad as with my DD, but I refuse to think about the future for fear I'll jinx it. I have my first ultrasound in three weeks, and I'm just hoping everything stays in until then. Even having the appointment scheduled seems too jinxy. 2. Rainbow - kidney infection, blah! Congratulations on the move, though. It will be nice to have it done early on. We have to move, too, but I have a feeling it won't...