or Connect

Posts by jeslynn

My son has Dr. Cicatello in Poughkeepsie and we love her.
Hello! My husband may be transferred to Norwich, NY and I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some tips for the area? Which towns are safe and which to avoid, best school districts, local malls, good doctors, etc etc. Thank you so much! We're kinda overwhelmed right now and I appreciate any advice! Thank you! <3
I shop clearance and end caps year round for Christmas and birthdays. Last Christmas I had over $1,000 worth of stuff and spent less than $300 on it.  
Our son gets $1 a week if he does all of his chores. He's 6 years old. We were just talking about this the other day about why he's saving. He really wanted to spend his tooth fairy money on some toy at Dollar General and I said "Is this toy more important than having your own car when you're 16? Or going to England one day?" He put the toy right back. 
    Just the once. I hope you find out soon! Good luck! <3 And thanks!
Hello everyone! I wouldn't be posting this but since I have never had implantation bleeding before...I figured I'd ask. Yesterday after I went to the bathroom, I noticed some light pink discharge. Is it possible that that was implantation bleeding? Below is my chart. Thanks SO much :)   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a8e8
Gah. Thank you for the information.
Hello! My husbands job might have him relocating to Binghampton, NY. We've never been there before or anywhere near there. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me of some safe neighborhoods near there? Good schools? How much does housing run (would need a 2 bedroom)? Thanks so much. I'm so upset over this and very scared.
AF came this morning. I FELT like I was pregnant so this has been a horrible day. :( Tons of dust to all.
AF is due tomorrow and I'm still getting BFN's. I'm pretty disheartened since 5 DPO I have felt that I was pregnant but all these negatives... :( I just want to know one way or another already :(