or Connect

Posts by jeslynn

We too believe in one lazy day a week. But if I really need to get my butt in gear I take a shower. Or I start a project that I HAVE to finish. Like reorganizing the kitchen shelves, redoing the closet, etc.
I too would love the info, becoming! Thank you!
Hey guys! My husband and I have finally decided that in November we will be attempting to TTC! We're both THRILLED! I do have a few questions though, if you don't mind. Both pregnancies before this we got pregnant the first month of trying. My period was always on time back then. Now it varies a few days sometimes. I'm using Fertility Friend....but should I buy those ovulation sticks? How does taking the temp work? I am about 40 lbs heavier than I was when I got...
When I was pregnant with my son I thought it was a girl and wanted a girl. But whenever I'd dream of the baby? It was a boy. I was disappointed for about 5 minutes when the u/s tech said it was a boy. Then I was overjoyed! We are planning on TTC starting next month and I am hoping for a girl this time since I would like #3 to be a surprise and I'd like to have 1 of each before that. However, I will be thrilled with another little boy too.
Thank you all for the warm welcome! And thanks! The name certainly fits him!
Thank you!
Hey there! I have a few questions for you guys if you don't mind! My first however is what supplies did you use for your preschooler? I'm slowly gathering things together - ie, crayons, markers, construction paper, etc etc - but I feel like I'm missing a few things. Any ideas are welcome! Second question - How did you save money? Even with all the school supply sales I've easily spent close to $100 and as I said before, I don't think I'm done. And lastly, did you...
What town are you in? Highland How old are your kids? Turning 4 in September How did you find MDC? A friend told me Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Yes! What's your favorite holistic place in your area? I love Mother Earths.
Hey there! I am trying to find other homeschoolers in the Hudson Valley. I haven't had much luck so far. Would love to do get togethers, field trips, etc for the kids!
Hey there! My name is Jessica and I am 24. I'm married to the love of my life John. Together we have our brilliant son Levi. He'll be turning 4 in September. I've heard such great things about this site that I had to come check it out for myself. <3