or Connect

Posts by jeslynn

This is a HUGE issue for me. I wear yoga pants and a few knit skirts around the house - nothing super fancy. I never dress up, do my make up or anything. I feel just like a bump on a log most of the time. I think it has a lot to do with my extra "padding". I just don't feel good about myself so I don't see the point. I pray to be one of those wives that dresses up for their husbands though. One day.
Thank you for posting this question!
Be brave!! If you feel guilty about it though, maybe do a craft like a photo frame and then print out photos of the guest and the birthday girl.
For our son(5) we give one warning. After that his favorite toy gets taken away. Then a privilege gets taken away if he continues such as a sweet dessert or watching pokemon before school. By then he has stopped usually. We learned a while ago that time outs just didn't work for him.   Good luck!
Awww, congratulations!
HUGS!   My husband makes just enough for us to get by but things are tight when he has no overtime in his check. Thinking of you.
Just bought the planner! Very excited to get started tomorrow. This is exactly what I've been looking for :)
All these photos are so inspirational! Thank you! Hopefully I will have some of my own to post this week.
Love it! Huge owl fan as well, lol.      
Thank you for this list! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed when I know I have company coming!