or Connect

Posts by jeslynn

Subbing!
What an awesome and inspirational post! I think I might do the same this week!
Love this show!
My son is 5 and goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 depending on how much he's dragging his heels and is out by 9. He's up at 6:30.
This :(
GONE without a second thought!!!!!     (I live in Dutchess otherwise I'd offer to help!)
Thank you! I think I'm just going to have to do that. It's making me stress and go nuts about it.   Thanks for the advice <3
We've tried that many times. In the end either no one shows up or just my MIL. Everyone has excuses. I'm just at the end of my rope :(
It's tight for us. My son just started full day kindergarten so being a SAHM isn't as needed right until I do finally get pregnant. However, because my IBS it can be hard for me to get a job. Anyways, we live in a small apartment, 1 car (we pay on it still), coupon when we can, etc. Right now what is really keeping us going is my husbands overtime. It's been non-stop for 3 months and it's been VERY nice. Once that stops, however.....things will be cut down...
I hope this is the right spot for this.   My in laws are rarely around. They never call us or my son and only come around after nagging them for awhile. My father in law has not come over since early this spring - they live 25 minutes away. My mother in law sees my son "occasionally" at his soccer games when she decides to show up for the last 10 minutes - she lives 5 minutes from the field. She will make a promise to my son to call him or come see him and then never...