or Connect

Posts by jeslynn

Congrats Justkate!!!   afm, since I have next to no symptoms of anything, I'm imagining this is going to be one of my longer cycles. Last cycle was 47 - average is 37. If that's the case, I won't know anything until around August 9th. Long cycles do not go well with being impatient! I just want to know one way or the other. Going to buy some o tests soon so next cycle if I'm not +, I can be certain.
Vivica -  I'd say it's +!
SilaMarila & AndtheStars - Thanks! It seems to be a plethora of information! So far I've just skimmed through it, but I'm gonna begin reading tonight!
Just got this! I can't wait to delve into it.
For the first 3 years of my sons life I didn't have a drivers license. My nerves always prevented me from scheduling the test so I know exactly what it's like to be stuck!! Good luck and hang in there.
Ohhh I ADORE her!
I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's never something easy to deal with. :( We don't speak to my father who abandoned me as a kid. He's full of excuses and lies and I got sick of it. My mother and I are on and off.
This is something that I have been struggling with for almost a year. I was abused as a child and so I am very weary towards men. Well a friends husband had an epileptic episode at my sons birthday party last year. Since he had it while hugging me goodbye, he held on for a long time. Everyone in the party was staring and I felt all those feelings of being violated all over again. I KNOW he couldn't control it, but getting rid of that feeling and trying to be normal...
I find that I can be that way too. I love the idea of a gratitude journal like someone said above! What I tend to do is just start my day with being positive. I tell myself that today I am going to go out of my way to be positive. Usually that works for me.
Sourire - Hoping no more spotting!       I just started temping on Saturday - is it too early to interpret anything from it?