or Connect

Posts by prophetmother

I've read those articles before. Thanks for the reminder!!
I'd really like to get dd something like this very soon. She's almost 2 and a half and loves building and putting things together. I've been searching through all the favorite stores like Magic Cabin and the like but am not sure what I like most. I found a Jumbo Magz set at Hearthsong but am unsure what I think about her playing with powerful magnets coated in plastic (any advice there?). Rainbow Resource has these puzzles but they're rubber, and I'm not sure I want rubber...
Hi! New to this neck of the woods....Hi Angela... My dd turned 2 in April and I'd like to begin some type of homeschool/ unschooling with her. Quote: I'd like to work on getting more of a rhythm to the day/week/month/year and start a nature table for us. For now, a waldorf inspired curriculum with some additional items in a relaxed pace will mostly likely work best. Yeah, that. I'm also looking for a rhythm to our day that inspires her and...
A resource I use for my own natural AA hair is Nappturality.com. My biased advice is to stay away from putting any type of chemicals on her hair. There are tons of wonderful, beautiful styles for children with natural AA hair. But yes, you will have to educate yourself about this from many different sources because the opinions and practices will vary widely from person to person, especially within the AA community. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm or...
lurking here...hoping for an August conception...
my personal faves are: chump muchly nekkid
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyPai Cushion from a papasan chair makes a nice little "nest" on the floor. OMG! That's a perfect idea! My dd sleeps next to me and her co-sleeper is on the other side. But this may be a great way to transition. For such a little thing, she sure takes up a lot of space!
Quote: Originally Posted by caedmyn Hopefully I'm not overwhelming you--I know it is an awful lot to think about at first! LOL You're very helpful, I am so appreciative. It's ALL overwhelming but you're helping me get a start. I can't wait to get my book so I can find out what the devil soaked this and sprouted thats are... Once I get started, I will post in the NT thread to update on any progress. Thanks again!
I feel like I'm getting off to a good start. I've ordered the book and some Nordic Naturals CLO. The Berry Keen kind I saw in someone else's post. Is that just for kids or can I take it too? The nuts sound good soaked and dried in the oven, I'll give it a try. Why do you have to soak them? I guess that may be in the book? And I do like deviled eggs too! Gotta give my mom a call on that one. Last week I really had an urge for eggs....hmm. The body's a wonderful...