or Connect

Posts by prophetmother

oh ok, that's a bit more helpful. Thanks! I've felt that fluttery motion. Sometimes she just seems frustrated with the milk. I guess we just have to figure that part out on our own...Now to convince my dh to ditch the paci...sigh... (Hi Angela!)
Thanks...Can anyone tell me though HOW to comfort nurse without her getting milk? or is it even possible?
I am wondering how to comfort nurse my 4 week-old when she isn't hungry but wants to suck. I also need tips for knowing if she wants comfort or is hungry. I know that must be so basic but sometimes I'm not sure. We started giving her a pacifier at 3 days old, the day we came home from the hospital, because it seemed like she wanted to suck all the time and couldn't really control her hands. It would have been a long ride home without it. But I'm very conflicted about...
I have a different perspective to offer, though it's not about your breastfeeding. I apologize if you've already tried this. I'm in the mental health field and there is strong research to support the efficacy of cognitive behavioral treatment for panic and anxiety. There's a great deal of success in getting panic and anxiety under control and even getting rid of it altogether without the use of medication. I would look up clinical psychologists in your area that do...
I'm not having much luck over here...I just can't tell when she's going to go... : Does it help to have read the book? I've read all the information online. She seems like she goes when she sleeps. There've been a few times she's peed or pooped during a diaper change. I just can't get the hang of this.
Thanks Aurora! I'm using infant CPFs and don't have any inserts... Do I need some? The pfs seem so bulky btwn her legs that I can't imagine putting more there. Today I practiced with the angel fold and got it!! But I'm afraid of a poo leak, especially on the wool overnight!!
nak i have 2dz but can't get the hang of them enuff to feel safe at night...can someone help me...
I went into labor Tuesday at 2 am and had to have a c-section Wednesday because the baby wouldn't drop far enough and I had been 8 cm for 6 hours. I'm so sad, I can't even say anymore right now. I'm glad this thread is here, don't know when I'll be ready to read it all. I can't stop crying sometimes.
You know, I just started selling stuff on Ebay in the last month or so. I got about $17 for two dresses and spent almost $5 listing the 4 dresses total (2 didn't sell). Then I had shipping expenses, materials, etc. I took a loss for that first sell, but since I have shipping supplies still on hand, I will make money on the next one, I hope. This time I listed everything very simply, with no background templates to make it cutesy, and I chose to have a pic show on the...
Thanks ladies. Looks like they'll be used mostly for cleaning. I don't know what store they came from or they would have been returned yesterday! lol I guess I can give some to my dad to use on his cars, some to my sister for her house, my mom, my MIL,...