or Connect

Posts by Taxlady

does anyone remember me, the taxlady?
Hi friends, thank you for allowing me to be the WORST threadqueen on the planet... It took me a long time to heal after the IVF BFN.  But I really and truly appreciate all the well wishes you've sent to me.    WELCOME new friends, I'm sure the July threadkeeper will add you to the list and welcome you more formally.  Today, DH and I have to go see our RE.  He said our prognosis is really good, but I'm having issues with the expense of it all.  However, we spent the 3 day...
Hi!  Happy 4th of July to all of you.  Blue, it sounds like you have a really sweet puppy girl on your hands.  I cannot believe she slept through the fireworks, but after all that exciting activity I'm sure she was pooped.  How fun!  I'm psyched your going to get started again.  You can put me in the waiting, gathering info section.     Welcome kneticnrgy!  Of course, we wish it was under better circumstances, but you are in the right place.. these ladies are...
I'm hanging in there with you Belly.. I hope the result is positive - negatives are so disappointing, I'm holding out hope!!    Blue, awesome puppy stories, I've read them all and I'm so happy for you and Abby!!    RCR - have a wonderful vacation.. I'll miss you but I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.   Good luck today Alpha!!   Thanks everyone who has mentioned me, thought about me, I'm here.  Just thinking...we have a consultation with the...
Oh Blue, I'm so glad you made it through that test.  IT boggles my mind that no one saw the polyps before.. but I sure hope that is a "reason" things haven't worked in the past.   You all are so supportive, it makes it impossible to leave!  AF arrived and now the outlook is not so grim.  I think we'll take a break from IF treatments, I'm not even sure how many snowbabies are there.  I want to know why he thought it was a good idea to put my four best embryos back?...
GOOD LUCK BELLY!!     So thank you to everyone for all your support.  My husband and I will be taking a break.  I will still be rooting for all of you.  
The test this morning was negative.   COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE OVER THE THREAD.. I just can't do it anymore.    Thank you.. for everything everyone.
So I POAS this morning and it was negative.  I'm just not sure what I'm going to do next.   Why do these things have to happen when real life says you have to go to work today?  4 embryos and none of them wanted to make a nice warm home?  Ugh.. so from this I got to gain 20+ pounds and put us in some serious debt.  Ugh.. 
OH Ladies, I'm so so so sorry.. I've been MIA.  I hope you don't think I'm the WORST THREADQUEEN EVER!  DH and I host a big party for Father's Day and it sort of consumed me.     PLEASE - IF YOU ARE NEW.. WELCOME!!  But please, let me know if you have not been added to the thread ~ or if you need something updated.  I promise to take care of it really soon.   HI CALY!!  SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP! TT - I will so be checking out that blog post, because it...
HI I'm here.. sorry, huge weekend with a party that we host for Father's Day.. I've got to go catch up on posts..but I'll be back.  Everything is fine, just waiting for tomorrow.     Good think is was sort of a slow weekend.  Keria & Kewpie, I'm really glad that everything is good with your sticky beans!   GOOD LUCK tomorrow Belly.. I'm totally sending you some sticky baby vibes.  Mourlas sound perfect and I know it's almost impossible to stop thinking about TTC....