or Connect

Posts by Kaydove

I've been thinking about this a lot as I'm 39 weeks pregnant, just waiting on baby. I've had a hard time with feeling like I've lost my sense of style while being pregnant. My style is more bohemian punk rock and I'm excited to be able to go back to that. Skinny jeans with boots, leggings with skirts and boots! I'll probably have to buy some more summer clothes since I recently moved from Seattle to San Diego. Seattle is basically fall for 9 months of the year and San...
I think the term is transitioning from personal to professional references. Most employers want references that know how you are to work with vs. your church pastor. If you're in a situation where you haven't worked a job in a few years, then try to choose someone who knows you professionally, like someone you've volunteered with or who has mentored you. I understand being a private person and not wanting to burden someone, but you gotta list 3 non-relatives.   Also,...
#1. Space/cargo room, Size, price Has to fit my two large dogs, my baby, my step daughter, DH and I, plus one more in case my mum is in town (so 5 seats needed plus cargo room). I don't want/need a giant car, so no large SUVs nor minivans.   #2a. Subaru Outback #2b. BMW X4 (if size & price weren't a worry) #2c. Mini cooper   #3. Four - 3 adults and one baby any day now (39 weeks)   #4. I think I'm a Gen Y - age 27.
I've gained 50 lbs! Waaaaahhhhh! I've gained 10 lbs since week 36 and I'm 39 weeks! I weigh 181 lbs! Dear gawd almighty!
We usually do something special, like go out to a really nice dinner, but we were dinks (double income, no kids) and now we're on one income and the 14th is the day after my due date. I'll probably make a nice dinner and desert and buy a card (if I'm still pregnant). For the life of me, I cannot remember what we did last year. I did have an HSG early in the morning on the 15th.
  What a bummer! Yeah its in the 70s here (San Diego) and doesn't usually get much cooler for too long. My cousin bought me this super cute infant snow suit thing, at my baby shower in Seattle. She knew we were moving to San Diego, but not sure what she was thinking about the snow suit...
Congrats Gunter!!
Wow! Look at all the full moon babies! Congrats mamas!! Yay!
  Didn't mean to offend anyone, because I certainly believe that an education is worthwhile no matter what you do with it. I was referring to women who only go to college to find a husband, not for the education. I think the urban dictionary describes what I think a MRS degree is exactly: "2. The attending of college, usually a 4-year university of moderate to high prestige, to get married to avoid independence or responsibility."   Granted, if dressing business slutty...
Ugh, business slutty. You could always tell who worked in marketing vs. a technical position, because they dressed business slutty. What a perfectly accurate term and I know exactly what they mean. It reminds me of girls in college only looking for a MRS degree. There needs to be a term like MRS degree for girls like that in the workplace...