or Connect

Posts by Kaydove

.I've been seeing an accupuncturist since before I got pregnant and mine recommended weekly appointments starting at 36 weeks vs monthly throughout the pregnancy. If you start seeing an accupuncturist now or at 36 weeks just call and ask if they offer labor induction treatment and what their treatment plan would be. Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
Happy to report that I'm now measuring 34 week at 33 weeks! We had my first prenatal appt down here in San Diego yesterday and everything went great! DH is now super interested in a home birth!!! The birth center was the comprise between a hospital and home birth but since we now have a fenced yard and no one to watch the dogs here, a homebirth is making more sense. We just need to check in on insurance when my DH starts his new job on the 3rd. His work is 10 min from...
Cat could be all over you just because you're pregnant. I would be curious to hear how he is around you after you have the baby. One of my dogs doesn't like to snuggle with me because he doesn't like feeling the baby kick, and the other one loves to lay his head on my stomach. My cat has abandoned me and loves my DH now too. Animals totally know when we're pregnant.   I don't think kitty will want to be around during labor anyways so I doubt it will be a problem.
I'm finding myself being sorta negative about the pregnancy lately - complaining about all the aches and pains and then there's all the worrying - so I would like to list all the positive things and stuff I've enjoyed to help get me out of this funk. The stress of the move and the holidays combined with memories from last Christmas when I had just experienced a miscarriage are making me depressed.   Maybe we could all use some positivity to help us in the last couple...
Anybody buy diapers on Etsy?   I would like to support mom and pop shops as much as possible, so I was wondering if anyone had a referral for an Etsy shop that sells homemade diapers. Thanks!
I'm weighing in at 169 lbs at 32 weeks, so I've gained 40 lbs and I still have about 8 weeks to go. Definitely passed the 'recommended weight gain' but it doesn't bother me. I'm still measuring small belly wise but baby is measuring right on target, so that means I apparently have really buff abs and they don't want to move out of the way yet. ;)
We're doing much better now. Thanks everyone for the concern and well wishes. :) Just gearing up for the move.   I had a contraction while I was going to the bathroom today, which has happened before. Just one though so I didn't think anything of it. Wondering if going number 2 has anything to do with it...
Mine flipped down at 28 weeks and stayed there. I think she's comfy, although she's a not straight up and down, more like angled to the side a bit. I so hope she stays head down! My back pain went away once she went from transverse to vertex, but the kicks to ribs are getting old. I nudge her back and she kicks harder against my hand! Her estimated weight is 4 lbs 6 oz at 31 weeks.
I had 2-3 painful contractions when my DH almost died from bleeding out when his scabs feel off from his tonsilectomy. Super scary! He's part of the 2-3% of people whose Carotid artery runs into his tonsils, so when he had them removed and then a week later when the scabs feel off he started bleeding out. The last thing we needed was for me to go into labour! Thank god that they stopped after I eat something and had some water. My midwife said that it was a good sign...
Love this thread! I was about to start one! I have NO idea how to go about freezing food. I've never made freezer meals and neither has my DH nor mum. Do you saran wrap/foil whatever dish you use to cook it in or do you put it in containers? I have several glass containers that are pretty large with sealable lids, would those work better? Do you have to defrost before you cook/reheat? How do you reheat them, oven or microwave? Follow the cooking instructions? Anything...