or Connect

Posts by Kaydove

Ultrasound went great! Baby is estimated at 4 lbs 6 oz, so the 80 th percentile! Amonitic fluid look great and so did the placenta! Baby didn't want her face to be photograph, as usual, so we'll have to wait until she's born to get a good look. :) She was snuggled with the cord and used the placenta as a pillow. My mum was able to come so that was cool for her. Thanks for all the reassuring! Such a relief to hear that she's healthy.
My ultrasound is on Monday morning. We're moving just after Christmas, we got the start date changed to Jan. 3rd.
Either I have a really stand off ish face or people in Seattle just don't talk to each other. I think its both, I'm stand offish and Seattlites are introverted. Ha! I haven't heard any comments on my belly size! Well maybe a you've popped from co-workers or how its so cute, but nothing negative. I wonder if it'll be different in San Diego...
I did notice that you switched genders and pronouns quite often. I figured you were getting used to the idea of having a boy since you already are used to saying she and her with your daugther.
I've measured 27 cm at the last 3 appointments, so the appointment I had earlier this week, on 11/22, and on 11/8, so since 26 weeks I've measured 27 cm. Baby went from transverse to head down between week 26 and week 28; I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.   I wouldn't say that my DH and I are on the small side. I'm 5'5 and pre-pregnancy about 120-130 lbs, and my Dh is 5'10, broad shoulder and chested, about 190 lbs (I think). So we're average. I was...
I'm measuring 27 cm at 33 weeks...anyone in the same boat or have experience with measuring small? My midwife doesn't think anything is wrong at all but she's ordering an ultrasound because my mum really wanted to go to an ultrasound before we move out of state ;). We now have a reason to tell insurance.   I've gained 33 lbs, weighing in at 163 lbs, starting weight was 130 lbs. Baby has some pretty strong kicks and kicks often.
Hi Amber!   I'm moving to that area at the end of this month! I have a baby girl due in February. My DH will be working in Del Mar, so we're going to be in that area, so pretty close to Carlsbad!
I currently have a PT Cruiser, which I like and its okay, we use it as the dog car for trips and fits our Basset Hound and German Shepard mix (she passed away but we now have a Husky mix that's about the same size, so two dogs still). We do need to fold down the seats, so no one else can ride with us and the dogs.   I have a baby due in February and my 21 year old step daughter is moving out with us for grad school - so 3 adults, 1 infant, and 2 large dogs (and a...
She's kicking my ribs a lot lately. Apparently, she really hates being smushed at all, like when I'm sitting at my desk at work she kicks and stretches and pushes on me. DH and I joke that she's bossy. :) My DH can always get her to move or respond to his voice, since about 15 weeks, its so cool. One of my dogs likes to lay his head on my stomach and listen to the baby. He pulled my DH's hand over to my belly once! My other dog hates feeling the baby kick and always...
  I'm a punk rock girl at heart and my DH and I were just talking about putting some AC/DC on the birth playlist! I had to laugh because I guess my favourite music is jarring. I'll also definitely have some Ramones, Journey, and the Cure on the playlist. I'll probably make a loud and a quiet playlist. I definitely agree, choose music you already like, not just something that's labeled birth music or something someone else recommended. I want my favourite songs playing...