or Connect

Posts by Kaydove

I'm up 29 lbs, gained 9 lbs in 4 weeks.  A pound a week, my ass! More like a pound in each butt cheek a week. Ha!
Thanks Mamanoish! I try to get it in each belly shot because the bird's wings are getting bigger. ;)  
Here's my 26 week bump! My belly button may fall out of my belly one of these days.  
tobemomof3 - I hope you're okay! Not fun to have your care provider getting you all stressed out. Didn't sound like too bad of a fall though.   Last night I choked on my water due to it going down the wrong pipe, and since I'm getting over a cold and pregnancy has made my gag reflex super sensitive, I threw up! I made it to the bathroom but most of it ended up on my feet. It was horrible! And I had to clean it up since my DH would have thrown up too. Then I couldn't...
My gym has a pool-cardio-strength training-endurance increasing class! I've been wanting to start swimming and this is perfect, like circuit training in the pool! I'm going to start on Monday. And it's free!
My girl is kicking so hard, it hurts! And she's being keeping me awake at night. I've been sick and trying to nap, but everytime I lay down, she's kicks away. I feel them up high and downlow, not really on the sides.
I've gained 20 lbs already and haven't exercised much at all due to exhaustion because lack of sleep (DH's snoring means I only get 5 hours a sleep a night), fulltime job, having a rib out of place, and life stuff. Totally pigged out on sugary crap too. It's rainy here for the next 9 months, so walking the dog everyday is so not appealing. I gotta get to the gym and do something or I'm not going to have any endurance for labour. I'm already having a hard getting around...
Oh the Holiday dish making! I hate that! I'm a new cook and not very good - I'm a baker at heart. My mom still, after 4 years of me and DH being married and telling her, ask DH to make the dish, not me, she still asks me to make something. Stresses me the f out! DH is an excellent cook and makes wonderful dishes. I think I'll tell her that I'll bake something, but unless store bought salad and dressing is okay, I'm not bringing the salad (she expects Martha Stewart...
Babes does those flips where it makes you nausous - like when you're in an old elevator and its reached the floor and it messes with your equlibrium, those stomach turning flips still happen all. the. time. It makes me feel so...off. I've been feeling kicks and jabs up high or down low, not usually on the sides. They're really strong though and hurt! I swear she's already bossy and starts kicking when I'm hungry. She's also almost always moves at the sound of DH's voice,...
I'm 23 weeks and my midwife wants to the gd testing at 28 weeks, so its coming up for me as well. Definitely been thinking about my sugar intake, especially since I'm on the tail end of another yeast infection (2nd one this pregnancy, 3rd in my life). Baby has been moving around lots too. My big complaint is sleep, I wake at 3am to pee and DH snores so bad I can't go back to sleep or have to move to the couch. Lack of sleep makes work and keep up with housework so hard...