or Connect

Posts by Leilalu

I always sleep pretty good I am a heavy sleeper, but always wake up easily when we co-sleep which has been since about 7 years ago If I didn't sleep good, we'd all be in trouble. I can also sleep pretty much anywhere.
Well I also got asked 3 times if I wanted the flu vaccine at my docs offic this past week- and he showed some true colors I never saw when I asked about scheduling a c-section a bit past my due date. Wondering why I picked him at all......too late to change now! At least he is a skilled surgeon should my plan to accidentally homebirth fall through.
I would just like to be able to pee without it taking forever to empty my bladder please??!!! Super annoying. Makes me dread using the potty
Quote: Originally Posted by Astraia I hate thoughtless people, and I'm sorry about your experience! I'm 25, but I get comments from people about how teenage mothers should be sitting at home feeling ashamed of themselves- and others look at me and shake their heads sadly, and I'm sure they're thinking the same thing. So I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. When I was pregnant with my last, who is nearly 20 months- a random stranger...
Quote: Originally Posted by Spilled_Milk Im an older mom. Over 40 but not by a whole lot. I went to have lab work done at like 18-19 weeks. The lab tech walked into the room and saw me sitting in the chair. Stopped dead in her tracks. Opened my file. Checked it again. Then asked.. "You're pregnant?" "You're having a baby?" I so wanted to cry. I just smiled and told her "never doubt that God has a sense of humor." wow! I probably would have...
my boy kicks my belly button occasionally, or uses my bladder likea soccer ball My belly button never pops out, but is very tender to the touch...
Well now I just get "looks". Like when I'm out with my 3 kids(who are usually behaved like normal young children should behave, being what they are) and I turn around and people notice I'm pregnant.... Or I put down my 19 month old and they see the belly and gasp. Or when I put the baby down I have to tell them I am pregnant and then that starts a conversation... Some people are very happy, other people just give me a look as if to say"breeder!!!!"
Hi all I feel bad, I haven't been around *at all* but life just gets in the way sometimes. We started a homeschool curriculum here(Sonlight) and with my 3 I hardly find time to get on the forums But I really missed it We have chickens and all eight have started laying as of this past week. WE have been getting eggs for a while, but the last 4 just started. I love eating fresh eggs! SO much different then even the best storebought. We feed them tons of good food...
oh, and I should add I have the coolest babywearing fleece vest which I cannot wait to wear again!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by StrawberryFields I hear you! Both ds and dd were born in the winter, it was super snowy and icy outside when I gave birth both times. With ds it was a little different because it was right before the holidays so we were out all the time with Christmas parties and get togethers. Dd was born in January, right after the holidays, and it was a lot more isolating. I am definitely not the type to bundle up and go outside in the dead...