or Connect

Posts by Leilalu

right now I am eating some swedish meatballs
Quote: Originally Posted by Marylizah Oooh, curry sounds yum. Anyone care to share a recipe? I've never made a curry. ratrodgrl, cherries are in season here, too. YUM YUM YUM. Leilalalu, what's ezekiel bread? MY basic curry usually is made this way: I take either some ghee or just butter(even olive oil) or sometimes coconut oil in a pan while it is heating up, then I add the spice mixture. I like the thai kitchen spices, or you can use...
I have been super tired and cramping a lot this week. It sort of had me worried because it was about the time a period might have shown up. I am fine- still pregnant It does suck though, especially since they usually come in waves.....
all sorts of stuff. I have to eat, or I can't function and take care of my 3 littles! One thing I made last week that I plan to make more of soon is cream of spinach soup, from scratch of course. Everything was fresh and pureed. Also lots of meat- sausage, chicken, beef. Eggs are high on my list- I especially love fried eggs slow-cooked with parmesean, maybe a piece of bread thrown on top or a corn tortilla- or even leftover spinach soup! I have been making salmon...
I want a girl. I have been thinking girly thoughts for a long time
Quote: Originally Posted by cahwilson Lol Same thing with the peeing...I got up at 5 today. Question for you all: I bought a coconut milk drink thing that I have been using with cereal (I know, I know but I need something in my belly and this seems to stay down) But the milk is fortified with Vit A. I get about 7,000 iu from CLO and I also take raw liver pills. As a general rule I avoid anything fortified with vit a, but man is this stuff hitting the spot...
Quote: Originally Posted by MomToEmerson Hey, I'm here too 9 weeks along. Fallen off the wagon this week - been busy out and about and my craving for Mexican food led me to Taco Bell, LOL! I bloated like a balloon, LOL! Otherwise I have been very fortunate to have no morning sickness and just a little fatigue. But as a recovering life long vegan/veg I have not managed to stomach liver or organ meats. So I think I will check out those Dr Rons capsules...
Quote: Originally Posted by smokeylo I've had diarrhea, too. WTF. I don't like it! me too! What is this constipation everyone always talks about? It seems like a nice change.
same here!