or Connect

Posts by starbuckmom

My oldest stresses out fairly easy.  Nothing major but I would love to find some methods to help him relax.  He's been chewing on his fingers when he gets stressed.  He has 2 younger brothers who are twins so having a younger sibling is hard enough but having 2 at once has been really hard.  They are almost 4 so they are way  more fun now but still stressful.  We are also expecting another baby this coming Feb.  Its only one this time!   He is homeschooled and we...
If that stroller had been around when I had my twins, I would have bought it. When my kids were a little older, I bought the Chico Cortina side by side and love it. Chico is a great brand!!
I have one twin potty learned and the other is as stubborn as a mule on this subject!! What I did was introduce the potty chair and the seat that goes on the toilet. I let them mess around and pretend to potty with their clothes on. Older brother joked around and pretended to sit and potty too and the boys thought it was funny and mimicked him. Shortly there after, after every diaper change, I would have them sit on the potty and try to pee. After a few times, they...
I have a 35lb toddler that has outgrown prefolds.  I use ME aio for the diaper bag or sometimes around the house.  I would like to try flats but didn't know if there is a fold with those that would be good for a chubbier toddler?  One size diapers do not work on him.  He would be in larges in regular diapers.   Any help would be great!!  If you know of any other diaper that would work on a bigger toddler, please, tell me which one!!
Heres my list:   Any kind of chip Mt Dew or Cherry Coke but has to be fountain type Pizza from a local place, oh yum! Casey's (gas station) slice of pepperoni pizza Anything chocolate Cheese popcorn   I know there are more but thats enough.
Anyone know of any sales going on right now?  My MA expires this month so it's time to get a new seat.  Where should I go to get the seat?
I would keep them both rf.  I have thought about this many times!  I would put J- 28lbs in the Radian and put R-32lbs in the Complete Air should we get that seat.  J doesn't gain weight like R does so he could be in the Radian till probably 3yrs old and finally get to 35lbs.  However, if he should get to 35lbs before 3, then I would ff both of them.  I am happy we have gone as long as we have.  They are almost 2 1/2yrs old.  Thats longer than most people keep their kids...
I have a set of twins.  They are 2yrs 4mos old.  One twin is in a Radian80 rear facing and it goes till 35lbs. and the other twin is in a Britax MA which expires this month.  I do have an older ds.  He is 5 1/2yrs old and in  Regent.  We have at least 4 yrs left on that seat before it expires.   Both twins are rearfacing.    Here is what I need to think through and get some thoughts from some car seat techs.   Since the MA expires this month, its very...
I wanted to add on chiropractic care for myself and my kids.  I go at least 6 times a year sometimes more.  My kids go more during the winter but they at least go 4-5 times the rest of the year.  I was seeing a holistic dr before having the twins and if I had more time, I would be splurging on her stuff too.   I need to find a decent pillow.  I am tired of buying 2-3 pillows a year.
I am putting together a handout for my  MOPs group for table talk for tomorrow.  My topic of choice is Fun and Safe traveling with kids this summer: Tips, hints and lists.   What are your tips and hints for fun and safe traveling with kids?  This can include food, toys, keeping the vehicle clean and keeping kids happy!  I have a nice list going for all those but would love to know more!!  Web sites would be nice too.  I would like to include those.  I have one that I...