or Connect

Posts by Ramzubo

ShannonO- I'm in the 2ww, only 4 DPO though. I tried to look at your chart but it wont let me see it (I tried someone else and it popped up) it's ??? I think its def possible to still be preg. I've check this exact question on this site and several women have stories of not showing a BFP until much later into their pregnancies, so keep hope alive
Hykue and Tank:  Congrats for you both!!!!!
Hykue: I'm charting and saw a small temp rise, we'll see if it stays up or was an ovulation rise. Glad you're feeling better. The cold has left me pretty down the last couple of weeks. DH wants to know what it is that's making me feel depressed but I kept telling him it's nothing specific, just an abstract feeling. I hope the diet helps; we cut out processed food a year ago and have never felt better.   Bel718: Yah for more cute furries!   Livingsky: I am too...
Welcome Ceccy-It sounds like it has been rough for you, wishing you good luck with your appointment!   and because I love my furbaby too...
ShannonO: My sis has a similar health issue and has given up on trying to have a second child. She does get emotional about it, especially when those around her are pregnant, but it come and goes. Some days she's feels fine talking about pregnancy and babies and others days she kind of keeps to herself. After being around her a few times you could figure out quickly in the conversation how she was doing emotionally that day. Most days I would say she was perfectly fine...
Hi All! To everyone whose AF came:  hugs and much for March.   Taxlady: Ha, I can see Rapunzel in the name too and who doesn't want to be a pretty princess. Glad to hear your appointment went well and the future looks hopeful!   Christinimartini: Have you tested yet???   Tank & Cathelini: aww more cute furry friends!   Calycanth: Looks like I'm in the 2ww club with you. I'm not feeling too hopeful but keeping my fingers crossed.   Faerylady:...
Hykue: Those are too cute. I love how pets can be so comforting. If the hubby's not being concerned enough about my stubbed toe I can always turn to the dog
I too think this would be a great idea. The problem I've had with most of these places is I never seem to hear about them until they're closing shop. I think classes would be great to help let people know that the business is up and running and bring in interested customers. Just having items out for people to touch is super helpful for people; taking my husband to a similar store to explain all the different cloth diaper options was really helpful. I think diversifying...
Calycanth- I had an issue with FF changing O date around based on the symptoms I entered. It was giving me a date that I knew couldn't be right so I took out my symptoms and just left the date of AF and it changed my O date. I'm on CD 8 and its telling me a week from now, which would be around your normal O day.
Same here, we moved to a new state and bought a house, but hopefully things will calm down now. Maybe getting snowed in every couple of days will help