or Connect

Posts by Ramzubo

birdie I wear a brace but not as much as I should. It does help me though.I understand about being worried about DH falling asleep while driving, i was worried too. Now Brody sleeps longer so DH only gets up once at night and then he wakes up an hour early so not too bad. Yay for 6 months!   livingsky, ahhh Kayden is so blond now! Too cute, it looks like he's got daddy's smile.   I think we need to sale the house and move into a tent because Brody wants to be...
I only stumbled over here recently. It's was way down in the forum list so I never really noticed it before. Now that I found it I'm here more often.
Tropic: It's possible to have a PID like infection without any risk factors. I had an ectopic pregnancy as a result of minor tube inflammation. I had no risk factors and felt fine too. My doctor told me that any small infection or illness can cause the inflammation. Basically if I had not gotten pregnant at that time the inflammation would have gone away on its own. Since your tube is "glued" I don't know what would happen if your inflammation goes down. I had a friend...
Yeah, I'm thinking it was the chocolate too so I've cut that out.   Birdie: I've had the cyst, but it got larger and much more painful now that I'm picking Bro up so much. And DH is the diaper duty person at night. So he picks Brody up, changes him and gives him to me to nurse. Then DH manages to fall back asleep while I nurse (men!) when we're done he picks Brody up swaddles him (I never was able to manage that well) or puts him in a sleep sack. This way he's...
Well if no one else is going to volunteer, I'll do it Parsley.
Congrats on you boy boots!
birdie: hope  you're doing better. That really bites about your tendinitis, i have a cyst in my wrist and even though Brody is next to me in the co sleeper my DH has to pick him up, hand him to me to nurse and put him back in when he's done. Have you started any elimination diet? I think for many people a decaf coffee treat every now and then is OK, but Brody always reacts, even to decaf. Bro's been extra spitt-uppy the last few days and the only thing different was I...
The author sounds more homesick than having some kind of insight into American culture. Sure what she says is true for some people/places (it's not like she's saying anything new) but obviously there are lots of variations among Americans. I'm only a couple of hours from long island, but I'm also nearly an hour from the closest pottery barn, so few of the families around here fit her stereotype.   As a person married to a European I'm also aware that this is true...
Val- Is it straight rice cereal he's getting? The only thing I've heard of is if it had soy or wheat mixed in. And yay for crawling! I don't think Brody's going to a crawler. When he was a newborn he tried to crawl, but now he just flips onto his back anytime we try to put him on his tummy.   Birdie: That's about how much ECing we're doing. Brody likes naked time in the pack n play so I'm just trying to cue him when he starts to go. We tried the toilet and he was...
If you hover over the Forums tab you'll see tabs pop up under it (above all the subforums)   Forums|New Posts|Hot|Unanswered|I've Posted